Fetterman enlists Dr.Oz's fellow New Jerseyan Snooki for a bit of campaigning

Communion

:deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

Center left democrats know how to get the job done to win elections. :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Center left democrats know how to get the job done to win elections. :gaycat4:

In regards to this thread, where is this center left democrat?

8 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

In regards to this thread, where is this center left democrat?

Them the entire primary: "Conor Lamb is a pragmatic center-left Democrat who knows how to get the job done and will be what the peopoe want instead of radical progressive and his white bros Fetterman!"

*Fetterman wins primary by nearly 30 points, winning every county*

Centrists now: "Fetterman showing that pragmatic center-left politics are the most reasonable! :clap3:"

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Them the entire primary: "Conor Lamb is a pragmatic center-left Democrat who knows how to get the job done and will be what the peopoe want instead of radical progressive and his white bros Fetterman!"

*Fetterman wins primary by nearly 30 points, winning every county*

Centrists now: "Fetterman showing that pragmatic center-left politics are the most reasonable! :clap3:"

They're so transparent. So then why did you prefer Conor Lamb over Fetterman then? They make no sense.

I only preferred Conor Lamb because I met him once. I truly felt like he believed in what he was saying. Feel like most just say things to be popular.

6 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I only preferred Conor Lamb because I met him once. I truly felt like he believed in what he was saying. Feel like most just say things to be popular.

Other than Biden, Conor Lamb is like the least inspiring and most milquetoast and soulless politician ever tho :rip:. Pennsylvania really came through

Plus Lamb is a man of the corporations, while Fetterman is a man of the people

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

22 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I agree he believed in what he said, like when he said weed should be illegal and it remain something people get jailed for. I just don't think his views or beliefs represented the kind of progressive politics most Americans (or at least Pennsylvanians) want, and Fetterman's landslide victory proved that right and corporate Dems wrong. 

Edited by Communion

Now if he only he would go campaign in person ?

idk why he’s in hiding basically. We see him once a week if that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.