Bella Poarch - 'Dolls'

Supervillain

we will be streaming :jonnycat: all her songs have been bops so far. I just need a song longer than 2 minutes lol

So Bella Poarch can get an EP, but Addison Rae and Normani can’t release albums?!

Grimes and Bella Poarch just went on IG live (I only watched because that was a bizzare combo lol) and Grimes is featured on No Mans Land. They played the whole song. It’s cute, fits both of their sounds 

10 minutes ago, jóga said:

Grimes and Bella Poarch just went on IG live (I only watched because that was a bizzare combo lol) and Grimes is featured on No Mans Land. They played the whole song. It’s cute, fits both of their sounds 

I screen recorded it, but it sounds great. The EP seems to be solid so far tbh. 

• 4 weeks later...

No Man's Land is a bop they pair so well together. I love how she made this sound so cohesive and not that repetitive. 

Edited by James_XL

No Man's Land > Dolls > Build a ***** > Villain > Inferno > Living Hell

cool and interesting... :snorkle:

it’s perfect for building her base and introducing more people to her music :clap3:

very good EP, i cant believe ATRL didnt live for it

Living Hell is a moment!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.