Will you get the MonekyPox vaccine, or abstain from sex?

Breathe On Moi

MonkeyPox  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Vaccine or no sex?

• Vaccine!!!! omg I can’t imagine not being able to hook up for even a day.
    • No sex! Or just sex with my trusted partner (who might be cheating but I wouldn’t know until I get monkeypox too)

1 hour ago, WEEKND said:

the absolute worst 

the headache, the sore throat the muscle pain all those far exceeded the inconvenient of the pox 

Im lucky it didnt touch my face but hum yeah

Woah. Sounds bad. Glad you recovered.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WEEKND

• Jagger

• ZeroSuitBritney

1 hour ago, WEEKND said:

the absolute worst 

the headache, the sore throat the muscle pain all those far exceeded the inconvenient of the pox 

Im lucky it didnt touch my face but hum yeah

Omg!! How long did it last??? What was the treatment you had to go through for it?? 

so happy you’re ok tho. 

I mean no one wants to have sex with me anyway so it's not like abstaining is an option for me 

Cameltoe Chariot
On 7/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, Breathe On Moi said:

are you in the US? If so what part 

cuca-sassy1.gif.350916354f7f2453baf0b540c10f0c86.gif

In Canada. I'm really lucky because our local authority is treating it exactly like the COVID vaccines, but they're starting with priority for the LGBTQ+ community. It's free too. All I had to do was go to a website and book my appointment.

cuca-cuca-the-alligator.gif

You can get it just by using public trasnportation, it's sad because the vaccine is limited and people are already alerting it might turn into a pandemic :mazen:

i cant do anymore shots! I already gotta get my booster for covid before december music festival, I got a no eating blood test coming up!

I rather deal with no sex then get anymore shots!

I never heard of this though not sure if its just for guys or what 

I will keep getting bred, cock-sucked, cummed in and railed by my boyfriend and if the vaccine gets to my country I’m getting it :giraffe:

On 7/15/2022 at 9:24 AM, Breathe On Moi said:

Omg!! How long did it last??? What was the treatment you had to go through for it?? 

so happy you’re ok tho. 

The doctor prescribed Naproxen and a special mouthwash to help with the sore throat. Those really helped after a day I was feeling fine. 

as for the pox I just had to be patient. African shea butter helped a lot. I have no scars. I’m low key vain so I made sure not to scratch ?

On 7/14/2022 at 5:13 PM, Arthoe said:

you do realize that... close bodily contact transmits the virus and not sex specifically? if you're hugging somebody who is not wearing a lot of clothes, or if you're in a concert with a lot of people, you just as much at risk :rip:

Y'all should get the vaccine regardless of whether you are sexually active or not. Please :rip: 

On 7/14/2022 at 5:50 PM, FreeXone said:

You can catch it without sex. Please stop the ignorance. I AM GETTING VACCINE.

On 7/14/2022 at 6:47 PM, Jagger said:

It's such a weird phenomenon that the people who can't get any sex and/or don't have friends LOVE this age of pandemics we are in. Constantly shaming others for living their lives, going to concerts, etc. They can finally feel superior!

OT: yeah probably. but idk anywhere by me that's offering it

On 7/15/2022 at 10:53 PM, M André said:

You can get it just by using public trasnportation, it's sad because the vaccine is limited and people are already alerting it might turn into a pandemic :mazen:

keep having anonymous sex and etc, but don’t try to gaslight anyone, be safe xoxo :foxaylove3:

Vaccine first thing first.

I am waiting anti poverty vaccine tho

Already got both doses of the vaccine! Get vaccine and stay safe y'all! It's really starting to spread around. 

Dumb thread.

I got my first dose already, along with my partner, but we are still not hooking up with other guys until we both get our second dose AND give folks the time and opportunity to get one or both doses of the vaccine.

I will get vaccinated cause I have a lot of sex.

I will get the Monkeypox vaccine just because I'm neurotic about my health in general (e.g. I have the Hep A/B vaccine, HPV vaccine, when I was non-monogamous, I was on PreP, and was even on PeP for a month, even knowing the man I slept with was taking PreP). I also only strictly use condoms for anal. 

That being said, I'm monogamous with my partners (and my partners tend to be monogamous as well), so I'm not as terrified about Monkeypox as some people are. 

Will abstain, I haven’t been as active since the pandemic so what’s another year. :toofunny2:

Ideally I’ll find a trusted partner. 

Pro Vaxx but almost feel like I’ve had too many lately. My body maybe doesn’t need that foreign liquids within it? 

I can abstain from sex but I would like to get the vaccine. Just because you can still catch monkeypox w/o having sex

On 7/28/2022 at 8:22 PM, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Dumb thread.

I got my first dose already, along with my partner, but we are still not hooking up with other guys until we both get our second dose AND give folks the time and opportunity to get one or both doses of the vaccine.

So how exactly is this a dumb thread? You just explained what you will be doing, like great? lmao why even bother if this is dumb? Bless you, just remember monkeypox isn’t the only thing to worry about with random partners, good luck :heart:

On 7/30/2022 at 11:33 PM, Raver said:

I can abstain from sex but I would like to get the vaccine. Just because you can still catch monkeypox w/o having sex

Fair :clap3:

I'm in a relationship so I'll skip it for now and til it's readily available and continue having Sex :pancake:

Edited by simplywohoo

13 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

So how exactly is this a dumb thread? You just explained what you will be doing, like great? lmao why even bother if this is dumb? Bless you, just remember monkeypox isn’t the only thing to worry about with random partners, good luck :heart:

I hope you don't think all people in open relationships are just carelessly sleeping around and don't get tested, checked, or go in when something isn't feeling right. And how do you know the people we sleep with are random people and not people we know? You have a lot to learn.

Everyone’s immune systems reacts differently. My friend and I got the vaccine about a month ago around the time they first started providing them in NYC and I work in healthcare so they were able to expedite my appointment and I brought my friend with me. We got second dose two weeks after. I’ve had ZERO symptoms and feel normal as always. My friend on the other hand had zero symptoms as well but he STILL caught the monkeypox ever since he attended a party last week and him and his man slept with over six guys :skull:  He now has lesions all over his legs, chin and some on his arm. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

8 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I hope you don't think all people in open relationships are just carelessly sleeping around and don't get tested, checked, or go in when something isn't feeling right. And how do you know the people we sleep with are random people and not people we know? You have a lot to learn.

To learn? wtf :rip: I gave you a general reminder, I didn’t say I knew what you and your partner partook in. Good on you that to request testing proof and that you test every three months yourselves (I assume). It sounds like you have a great system in place, that you guys don’t just scroll through grindr and find people that will sleep with you, and that neither of you are cheating on eachother at all. It sounds like the perfect relationship and I wish you both well. :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.