Will you get the MonekyPox vaccine, or abstain from sex?

Breathe On Moi

MonkeyPox  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Vaccine or no sex?

• Vaccine!!!! omg I can’t imagine not being able to hook up for even a day.
    • No sex! Or just sex with my trusted partner (who might be cheating but I wouldn’t know until I get monkeypox too)

There's a vax? I didn't even know. Anyhow I haven't even had sex since pre covid anyway lol. 

How serious is monkeypox I mean the news doesn't mention it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WEEKND

• Jagger

• ZeroSuitBritney

1 hour ago, Mr.Link said:

Not sure why he said that but it is. 

Okay... why?

30 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:rip: the weirdest phenomenon actually is those that use anything to justify their behaviors even tho they know it’s ultimately detrimental to their health. Funny how in your own statement you try to make yourself out to be superior by assuming that others “can’t” have sex or don’t have friends because they’re being careful. Weird weird weird.

OT: Make your choice! 

Whatever you say. This is your time to shine baby. Stick it to the cool kids! 

The difference is I don't make multiple threads shaming people for isolating and not having sex. You feel the need to though 

Edited by Jagger

1 minute ago, Jagger said:

Whatever you say. This is your time to shine baby. Stick it to the cool kids! 

omg :bibliahh: bye babe 

I don't think the UK is even offering the vaccine? :skull: So I guess neither? :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

It's such a weird phenomenon that the people who can't get any sex and/or don't have friends LOVE this age of pandemics we are in. Constantly shaming others for living their lives, going to concerts, etc. They can finally feel superior!

OT: yeah probably. but idk anywhere by me that's offering it

Ngl I'm definitely like this. Pre-pandemic it felt like the world was set up for introverts to fail and it was frustrating having all the skills/knowlege to succeed but losing out to less qualified people just because they were louder/talked more. Then in 2020 the rules suddenly flipped and it felt like it was finally my time to shine. It was definitely tempting to give everybody the same grief I've always gotten for simply being wired differently. I might not have been as obnoxious as some people on here but I can't say I don't see their perspective.

OT: I'm in a long-term monogamous relationship and greatly value my personal space, so I'm confident I'll dodge this bullet.

Edited by Pop Life

17 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Being anti-vax is such a bizzare first-world notion to me. Even weirder when the people here brag about screwing half the town without a care of STDs, but tried and tested vaccines are a step too far for them. 

:lakitu:

2 hours ago, Jagger said:

It's such a weird phenomenon that the people who can't get any sex and/or don't have friends LOVE this age of pandemics we are in. Constantly shaming others for living their lives, going to concerts, etc. They can finally feel superior!

OT: yeah probably. but idk anywhere by me that's offering it

Omg how revolutionary! You make it sounds as if going to concerts, hanging out with a friend is a mind blowing experience. Your life isnt that interesting, when you are time travelling or partying between planets then you can talk.

7 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Omg how revolutionary! You make it sounds as if going to concerts, hanging out with a friend is a mind blowing experience. Your life isnt that interesting, when you are time travelling or partying between planets then you can talk.

The opposite actually? People shame others who want to do these normal things and sensationalize them to feel better about themselves........"I'm healthier and safer and a better person because I stay inside!!!" when that's what they were gonna be doing anyway. Nothing wrong with that except for being loud and obnoxious about how that makes you better than everyone else 

and about the last part, do the right drugs and you definitely can lol

Neither. I was vaccinated for smallpox as a child which is basically the same thing. Monkeypox is not even on the Top 50 things on my mind right now

If you didn’t get a smallpox shot then you absolutely should get vaccinated for this at some point

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

Neither. I was vaccinated for smallpox as a child which is basically the same thing. Monkeypox is not even on the Top 50 things on my mind right now

1 hour ago, tellem said:

If you didn’t get a smallpox shot then you absolutely should get vaccinated for this at some point

Wait really? are we sure? 

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Wait really? are we sure? 

According to the CDC it is 

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html

Because Monkeypox virus is closely related to the virus that causes smallpox, the smallpox vaccine can protect people from getting monkeypox. Past data from Africa suggests that the smallpox vaccine is at least 85% effective in preventing monkeypox. 

Just now, bad guy said:

Well yeah but I mean as far as timeline wise, are we still protected till now? I thought this was referring that the smallpox vaccine is the best option currently to get done against the outbreak.

4 hours ago, fountain said:

A concept: monogamy.

What are you, a boomer? Lameee ?

2 hours ago, WEEKND said:

Had it already 

How was it?

No sex for me!!

I’m monogamous. (No sl*t shaming tho)

I’m in a monogamous relationship but I will keep an eye on the situation as you can catch it other ways and I have concerts/trips booked.

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am only having sex with my boyfriend. Also I am not get any vaccines.

I stopped taking medication too. Now I cure everything with prayers and herbal tea.

5 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Being anti-vax is such a bizzare first-world notion to me.

not wanting Bill Gates to inject whatever the hell he wants into your arm is a 1st world thing???

I barely remember what sex is so I'll just keep it that way.

7 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

How was it?

the absolute worst 

the headache, the sore throat the muscle pain all those far exceeded the inconvenient of the pox 

Im lucky it didnt touch my face but hum yeah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.