Will you get the MonekyPox vaccine, or abstain from sex?

Breathe On Moi

MonkeyPox  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Vaccine or no sex?

• Vaccine!!!! omg I can’t imagine not being able to hook up for even a day.
    • No sex! Or just sex with my trusted partner (who might be cheating but I wouldn’t know until I get monkeypox too)

Hm?
For me it’s an easy answer because I don’t ho out anymore and haven’t been in contact with a man in 6 1/2 months now and in counting. :smitten:

With the surge of monkeypox and the monkeypox thread blowing up with numbers. What will you do? Will you try to respect yourself and not have random hook ups for a while? :emofish: 

or, try to find a vaccine as quickly as possible (there’s none anywhere) so you can keep degrading yourself with hook ups? :smitten:

vote! 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WEEKND

• Jagger

• ZeroSuitBritney

Abstain.

I’m waiting until marriage and I heard vaccines cause homosexuality.

you do realize that... close bodily contact transmits the virus and not sex specifically? if you're hugging somebody who is not wearing a lot of clothes, or if you're in a concert with a lot of people, you just as much at risk :rip:

Y'all should get the vaccine regardless of whether you are sexually active or not. Please :rip: 

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Abstain.

the halal kings dont get enough respect on this forum :clap3:

Cameltoe Chariot

I just booked my vaccine shot for next week :gaycat1:

5 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Abstain.

:jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

you do realize that... close bodily contact transmits the virus and not sex specifically? if you're hugging somebody who is not wearing a lot of clothes, or if you're in a concert with a lot of people, you just as much at risk :rip:

Y'all should get the vaccine regardless of whether you are sexually active or not. Please :rip: 

and why are we hugging during a monkeypox outbreak? and why are we at a concert with a monkeypox outbreak? these are the questions we should be asking! 

the vaccines are limited as hell babe 

I'm barely having sex anyways, so I'll abstain but I think I'll get the vaccine anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I just booked my vaccine shot for next week :gaycat1:

are you in the US? If so what part 

cuca-sassy1.gif.350916354f7f2453baf0b540c10f0c86.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I just won't do any butt stuff and limit hookups to NSA cruising where we stay 90% dressed anyway and don't have much skin-to-skin contact :gaycat:

I probably will get it from the bench at the gym cuz some guys are just too lazy to clean it after working out 

24 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I just won't do any butt stuff and limit hookups to NSA cruising where we stay 90% dressed anyway and don't have much skin-to-skin contact :gaycat:

:deadbanana2:

You can catch it without sex. Please stop the ignorance. I AM GETTING VACCINE.

Why do you say that having hook-ups is "degrading yourself"? Does being abstinent the past 7 months make you feel superior?

OT: I don't feel the need to take one of the barely available vaccine doses, because I'm not having sex with multiple partners at the moment. But I think gay men who are should definitely get the vaccine. Either way, if you end up getting infected, you'll almost certainly be fine.

Edited by PoisonPill

I'm not sexually active but will still get the vaccine. 

Neither. Still gonna get bred and I believe everything happens for a reason. If I get monkeypox then it's what God intended. 

Neither lol.

Yeah go put an other vaccine/poison in ur system

Yes, I will get the vaccine because I'm grown and I take my health seriously. 

38 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Why do you say that having hook-ups is "degrading yourself"? Does being abstinent the past 7 months make you feel superior?

can you blame me when I read things like this?: 

21 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

Neither. Still gonna get bred and I believe everything happens for a reason. If I get monkeypox then it's what God intended. 

It's such a weird phenomenon that the people who can't get any sex and/or don't have friends LOVE this age of pandemics we are in. Constantly shaming others for living their lives, going to concerts, etc. They can finally feel superior!

OT: yeah probably. but idk anywhere by me that's offering it

52 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Why do you say that having hook-ups is "degrading yourself"?

Not sure why he said that but it is. 

I am only having sex with my boyfriend. Also I am not get any vaccines.

1 hour ago, Lipgloss said:

:gaycat2:

47 minutes ago, Jagger said:

It's such a weird phenomenon that the people who can't get any sex and/or don't have friends LOVE this age of pandemics we are in. Constantly shaming others for living their lives, going to concerts, etc. They can finally feel superior!

OT: yeah probably. but idk anywhere by me that's offering it

:rip: the weirdest phenomenon actually is those that use anything to justify their behaviors even tho they know it’s ultimately detrimental to their health. Funny how in your own statement you try to make yourself out to be superior by assuming that others “can’t” have sex or don’t have friends because they’re being careful. Weird weird weird.

OT: Make your choice! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.