Elon Musk’s dad confirms secret second child with his stepdaughter

State of Grace.

She was FOUR when he married her mother, wtf is this? :deadbanana2:

He married her mum when she was four and basically raised her until she was 22, then impregnated her. Disgusting.

6 hours ago, flower moon said:

but why would she let that happen? :skull:

He's been in her life since she was 4. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of grooming and sexual abuse before she hit adulthood....

19 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Elon Musk’s lusty dad, Errol, has finally revealed he sired a secret second love child with his glamorous stepdaughter, Jana Bezuidenhout.

The Musk patriarch, 76, welcomed the baby girl with Jana, 35, back in 2019 — but only confirmed the news on Wednesday, bragging to the Sun: “The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce.” 

The two already share a 5-year-old boy, Elliot Rush, born in 2017.

Errol’s other children were also “shocked” and uncomfortable about the surprise pregnancy. “They still don’t like it,” Errol admitted in his new interview with the Sun. “They still feel a bit creepy about it, because she’s their sister. Their half-sister.”

Despite the fact they are no longer a couple, Errol said Jana and their two young children have come to stay at his home in Pretoria, South Africa. “They spent a few days here about six months ago. And the kids were starting to get on my nerves,” he candidly stated. “Then I miss them as soon as they have gone.”

Errol admitted that he hadn’t asked Jana for a paternity test to make sure he was the father of their now-3-year-old, saying: “I haven’t checked her DNA. But she looks just like my other daughters … So it’s pretty obvious, you know.”

However, the wealthy businessman stated that there are other women claiming that he has also fathered their children.

Meanwhile, the elderly patriarch says he hasn’t ruled out the possibility of having more children in the future: “If I could have another child, I would. I can’t see any reason not to.”

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Cheeky-Suspicious.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.