Elon Musk’s dad confirms secret second child with his stepdaughter

State of Grace.

Elon Musk’s lusty dad, Errol, has finally revealed he sired a secret second love child with his glamorous stepdaughter, Jana Bezuidenhout.

The Musk patriarch, 76, welcomed the baby girl with Jana, 35, back in 2019 — but only confirmed the news on Wednesday, bragging to the Sun: “The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce.” 

The two already share a 5-year-old boy, Elliot Rush, born in 2017.

Errol’s other children were also “shocked” and uncomfortable about the surprise pregnancy. “They still don’t like it,” Errol admitted in his new interview with the Sun. “They still feel a bit creepy about it, because she’s their sister. Their half-sister.”

Despite the fact they are no longer a couple, Errol said Jana and their two young children have come to stay at his home in Pretoria, South Africa. “They spent a few days here about six months ago. And the kids were starting to get on my nerves,” he candidly stated. “Then I miss them as soon as they have gone.”

Errol admitted that he hadn’t asked Jana for a paternity test to make sure he was the father of their now-3-year-old, saying: “I haven’t checked her DNA. But she looks just like my other daughters … So it’s pretty obvious, you know.”

However, the wealthy businessman stated that there are other women claiming that he has also fathered their children.

Meanwhile, the elderly patriarch says he hasn’t ruled out the possibility of having more children in the future: “If I could have another child, I would. I can’t see any reason not to.”

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Elon Musk’s lusty dad

musk-sr-spoke-about-his-relationship-with.jpg?id=30125601&width=776&quality=80

aretha-franklin-im-gonna-pass-on-that-on

Embarrassing :clown:, but I feel like I've heard about this for a while. Perhaps now it's 100% confirmed instead of 99%, or something 

VotnXpK.gif

Ewww. Just ewww. What a disgusting family

grotesque 

This disgusting ass trash family :biblionny:

6 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Gross. Poor child. 

That child is anything but poor. He’s lit set for life. 

weirdos 

1 hour ago, bidet said:

Elon has stated multiple times that his father is evil trash 

The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• ATRL Moderator

So this is Elon’s half sister AND step Niece…

Real question, is he senile? :rip: He has to be right cause otherwise how is a person with all their faculties blurting these words out with zero self awareness? It’s time for the nursing home.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Electric castration 

He should be the first to go to Mars he will populate it quickly.

A literal GoT storyline 

death to all of them thats disgusteng

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.