Flight attendant thinks Simone Biles is a kid & gives her coloring book

Genius1111

i mean i would personally not say no to a coloring book

17 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Especially on a flight. 
Put on some headphones, the time will fly (mind the pun) by.

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

same. I've never flown but I feel like I would if I were offered a colouring book. My question is: did they offer some silly-ass 14 pack of non-brand crayons, or did they bust out the OTP 64-piece Crayola box with sharpener in the back.

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

Honestly same... :rip:

2 hours ago, Revolution said:

:cm:

4 hours ago, Revolution said:

Same

• ATRL Moderator

This all happened like a week or two ago :rip:

Anyway, how embarrassing for the flight attendant.  Simone is literally the greatest athlete of all time and is super recognizable, I'm not sure how anyone could think she's a child.

30 minutes ago, khalyan said:

This all happened like a week or two ago :rip:

Anyway, how embarrassing for the flight attendant.  Simone is literally the greatest athlete of all time and is super recognizable, I'm not sure how anyone could think she's a child.

She could’ve been wearing a mask (hopefully)

plus I think she secretly took the book and didn’t tell the FA anything lol

33 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Simone is literally the greatest athlete of all time

Where? Michael Phelps, Roger Federer, Serena are right there.

OT: Who doesn't love coloring book? 

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Where? Michael Phelps, Roger Federer, Serena are right there.

OT: Who doesn't love coloring book? 

Simone went undefeated in the all-around for 7 years.  The hardest skill on 3 of the 4 events are all skills she originated.  She's in a league of her own and definitely deserves the title of GOAT

4 hours ago, InventedGays said:

She is literally THE most decorated gymnast.  Yall really love to embarrass yourself 

Ya gymnast, not the most decorated athlete. 

2 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Ya gymnast, not the most decorated athlete. 

I'm sorry, are we making a distinction between the two? What am I missing here?

8 hours ago, InventedGays said:

She is literally THE most decorated gymnast.  Yall really love to embarrass yourself 

They're not wrong. She's certainly the best gymnast and one of the greatest female athletes ever but i don't feel you can say she's better than people like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Usain Bolt, Pelé or even Michael Phelps. 

youthful queen 

On 7/15/2022 at 8:53 AM, Espresso said:

I'm sorry, are we making a distinction between the two? What am I missing here?

Michael Phelps with 23 Olympic gold and 28 medals overall. Serena with 23 singles slams, 16 doubles slams, 4 olympic golds. Federer, Rafa, Pele, Bolt, MJ, Muhammad Ali, Sachin Tendulkar etcetera are also there. 

Simone is the best gymnast of all time but she is not the greatest athlete of all time. 

OT: coloring book is fun. I can't say no to that. 

1 hour ago, Steve Johnson said:

Michael Phelps with 23 Olympic gold and 28 medals overall. Serena with 23 singles slams, 16 doubles slams, 4 olympic golds. Federer, Rafa, Pele, Bolt, MJ, Muhammad Ali, Sachin Tendulkar etcetera are also there. 

Simone is the best gymnast of all time but she is not the greatest athlete of all time. 

I'm aware of all the stats but you still haven't answered my question.

Whether gymnasts are considered athletes you apparently think is subjective, I guess? Which is fine, I don't care, but that's what I was talking about.

Personally I would have loved to have gotten a coloring book. But that's just me ?

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Simone has 19 World Championships gold medals, 25 overall.  She is only gymnast in the modern era to win 4 gold medals in the same Olympics at a fully attended Olympics.  She's also the only gymnast of the modern era to win every World and Olympic all-around title in the same quad.  She's introduced such difficult skills that her eponymous beam skill and her two vaults have only been attempted by her. She won 2019 Worlds by over two points over 2nd, the largest gap in history.

None of the others you listed truly compare if you break down how the stats work in each sport.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.