Chris Evans at the premiere of The Gray Man

Genius1111

DeepDarlingHousefly-size_restricted.gif

He’s so basic like the typical white frat  boy but that makes him so effing sexy.

Remove the letter r in the title then we will watch.

I’ve never wanted anything in me more :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

He’s so basic like the typical white frat  boy but that makes him so effing sexy.

This

I think people keep complaining about how basic how he looks but

I think that's the appeal...

He is like the perfect typical so it works

He’s so boring lately. 

does he do anything else other than just stand around and get photographed by paps?

Is anyone following the press run? Him and Ryan seem to have a little bit of tension. 

21 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Is anyone following the press run? Him and Ryan seem to have a little bit of tension. 

How so?

17 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

How so?

(I’m probably reading into it)

I saw a TikTok of them on the red carpet and Ryan looks kind of annoyed when Chris asks him to switch with Ana. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNaGTLNF/?k=1

They’re also not doing press together but when they’re asked about each-other they mostly give one note answers. 

9 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

(I’m probably reading into it)

I saw a TikTok of them on the red carpet and Ryan looks kind of annoyed when Chris asks him to switch with Ana. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNaGTLNF/?k=1

They’re also not doing press together but when they’re asked about each-other they mostly give one note answers. 

Maybe Chris and Ryan are secretly into each other and they’re trying to deny their feelings :oh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.