Ms. Marvel becomes Marvel Studios Highest Rated Production Ever

Gorjesspazze9

Ms. Marvel Becomes the highest rated MCU project ever. After the shocking Finale that changes the future of Marvel forever, All 6 Episodes are available exclusively on Disney+

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Also Thousands of viewers have flocked to binge the show as it has now started trending online. It’s Skyrocketing to make Ms. Marvel another MCU success. She will return in The Marvels July 2023!

The racists really thought they would derail the quality this show has, they lose like they always do 

Oh is this actually good? Looked like kiddy fodder. Maybe I'll watch.

Highest-rated MCU show: Ms. Marvel

Highest-rated MCU movie: Black Panther

Racists always lose in the end :swan:

Hmm surprising. I have been reading for weeks that it was a flop? Though I’m happy to hear it’s actually been received so well. As a fellow Torontonian, I have been rooting for Iman throughout - she is just so likeable as Kamala, and shockingly with no previous professional acting credentials!

I really enjoyed this series for its coming of age storyline as well as its exposure of the Pakistani culture and India’s history, both of which I was not very educated on (though I don’t know how accurate the portrayal of the partition was). The family dynamics were also very fleshed out and great - there were a couple scenes in the finale today (one with Kamala’s mother and one with her father) that made me emotional with happy tears. 

I do feel like the show could have benefitted from a few more episodes in the middle to flesh out the baddies a bit more… Najma’s motivations made absolutely 0 sense. It seemed like the script just had her flip opinions as needed with no thought or justification for them. Other than that, the show was a real hit for me and in the upper echelon of Marvel series for me (though I think I still prefer Wandavision the most just for how wacky and out of left field and different it felt for half its run)

The MARVEL PR machine pumping out these articles and ratings :rip:This show bombed

can someone who watched the whole thing confirm that it’s really this good? i tried watching a couple episodes but it was a little too Disney Channel and cheesy for me… if it’s really worth the watch though i can try giving it a second chance.

Edited by alejandreaux

Not to be shady at all but how was the viewership compared to all the other shows

The show is obviously skewed towards the YOUNGER Marvel fan base so if you are like 18 and older then the show will prob not appeal to you too much and that is ok yall :rip: That said, it is apparently a quality show overall and many ppl can enjoy it. it's just so obviously skewed towards the younger audience.

i thought it was gonna be like stargirl which was kinda cringe for me but ms marvel exceeded my expectations. her character is just so charming, the show makes happy.

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Not to be shady at all but how was the viewership compared to all the other shows

It smashed among the demographics they were aiming for. The viewership isn't as high as the shows starring the long time MCU characters (unsurprisingly), but still strong.

Wanda remain unbothered 

Highest rated but no one watches it :gaycat: The critics can suck their own D

6 hours ago, hardbrit said:

The MARVEL PR machine pumping out these articles and ratings :rip:This show bombed

right? no one's watching this :ahh: 

lol I mean liked it for the most part but it wasn't excellence :michael:
some very disney channel/corny moments in every episode.

i thought it flopped :skull: 

2 hours ago, arceus said:

51 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

right? no one's watching this :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

i thought it flopped :skull: 

Because quality is determined by viewership? :rip: Just say what you really mean.

7 hours ago, hardbrit said:

2 hours ago, arceus said:

RT has been dunking on Thor, Docter Strange, and Eternals and even MoonKnight. RT isn’t the Disney PR machine. Also Ms. Marvel reached the highest viewership in the 18-25 demo, and Desi, Black and Hispanic majority Audiences out of every Marvel show. They reached their target audiences. Debuting with 775K views. Lower then other shows, but still watched by Hundreds of thousands. Also the finale caused a massive surge in viewers in the last 24 hours. Marvel is doing fine?

42 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Because quality is determined by viewership? :rip: Just say what you really mean.

Never Have I Ever is better without the superhero bullshit! :clap3: Netflix won again without even trying hard 

9 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Premiere numbers for the D+ Marvel shows via Nielsen (shows with 2 episodes released the first week have been noted):

Hawkeye - 852 million minutes (2 episodes)

Loki - 731 million minutes

Falcon and Winter Soldier - 495 million minutes

Wandavision - 434 million minutes (2 episodes)

Moon Knight - 418 million minutes
Ms. Marvel - 249 million minutes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.