Iggy Azalea is NOT dating Tory Lanez

SmittenCake

3 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

:rip: If I state that the artists you mentioned had better judgement than to shoot Meg like Tory did & you follow that up with “true BUT….” then proceed to list reasons to dislike Megan, it’s not mental gymnastics for me to assume you think she deserved it. It’s quite literally what you implied. :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:
You’re not slick and nobody here is stupid.  

An underaged Ariana being contractually obligated to work with a pedophile while likely being groomed by him too is not the “GOTCHA!” moment you think it was :hoetenks: Weirdo.

Don’t care about the Luke association with Doja because we all know the story behind that.

Ariana Grande could have vouched for Janett Mc. but she decided to be compliment and stay silent with all the abuse going on over at Nick.

What do you mean you don't care about Dr. Luke association with Doja? is it because you know deep down she signed a contract with him while the Kesha case was still active? lets ask the GP 

Lets not forget:

EY_HlI_UcAM2sa9?format=jpg&name=large

NEW RULE: You worry about YOUR problematic fave and the FACTS and not worry about Iggy Azalea and the fake news that surrounds her :)

The meltdown

ln0599e.gif

OT: The "runaway slave master" chanteuse is disgusting for dating this low life

moonlitdick
14 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Ariana Grande could have vouched for Janett Mc. but she decided to be compliment and stay silent with all the abuse going on over at Nick.

What do you mean you don't care about Dr. Luke association with Doja? is it because you know deep down she signed a contract with him while the Kesha case was still active? lets ask the GP 

Lets not forget:

EY_HlI_UcAM2sa9?format=jpg&name=large

NEW RULE: You worry about YOUR problematic fave and the FACTS and not worry about Iggy Azalea and the fake news that surrounds her :)

I know you’re hoping that deflecting onto everybody else’s wrongdoings will distract from Tory’s murder attempt on Meg but I promise you that won’t happen.

Everybody knows and Iggy is doing herself no favours going up for a man that more than likely only wants to play with her cIit. :bibliahh:

They’ve been “business partners” since 2018 right? So why can’t I find any collabs? Even just leaks? :hoetenks::hoetenks:  Wait it’s because he’s just f**king her lol

Just now, moonlitdick said:

I know you’re hoping that deflecting onto everybody else’s wrongdoings will distract from Tory’s murder attempt on Meg but I promise you that won’t happen.

Didn't Megan also lie on national television about not smashing Tory? even her fans know that they were sexually active. How are we supposed to know the details of everything when there's so much he-say-she-say? you should worry about your fave coz these interviews are doing her no good. 

And, yes, they've been in touch since 2018 as professional business partners and nothing more. They can do whatever they like ^_^ 

8 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

The meltdown

ln0599e.gif

OT: The "runaway slave master" chanteuse is disgusting for dating this low life

She's not dating him. I sure hope you guys didn't also believe everything that came out of Trump's mouth as well 

the last man she was spotted with was Malik Monk, and that was on Valentines day. He's her current boyfriend. 

ln0599e.gif

moonlitdick
6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Didn't Megan also lie on national television about not smashing Tory? even her fans know that they were sexually active. How are we supposed to know the details of everything when there's so much he-say-she-say? you should worry about your fave coz these interviews are doing her no good. 

And, yes, they've been in touch since 2018 as professional business partners and nothing more. They can do whatever they like ^_^ 

She's not dating him. I sure hope you guys didn't also believe everything that came out of Trump's mouth as well 

the last man she was spotted with was Malik Monk, and that was on Valentines day. He's her current boyfriend. 

ln0599e.gif

Once again attempting to shift the focus onto other artists :bibliahh:

Hope to see some business come from these two “business partners” ! :mandown:

4yrs & counting :clap3:

Edited by moonlitdick

1 minute ago, moonlitdick said:

Once again attempting to shift the focus onto other artists :bibliahh:

Hope to see some business come from these two “business partners” ! :mandown:

4yrs & counting :bibliahh:

I only shifted focus so you'd be more aware because you are lacking in the awareness department. Don't have a cow about who Iggy associates with when all 3 ladies in your profile picture have collaborated and made deals with worse people. Don't selectively clutch pearls. At the end of the day, Iggy and Tory are business partners/friends the same way your faves are friends with people who aren't ideal to hang out with and should instead be in jail. We don't know much about the Tory case and a verdict has yet to be made. You're acting like Iggy is associating herself with Nazis...something one of your faves is VERY familiar with. 

3 minutes ago, Tasty said:

being friends with him isnt better...

She's known him for years and we don't know much about the case in the beginning. 

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

ln0599e.gif

FWfARsGUIAccfM3?format=jpg&name=large

Sure Jan :rip:

And even if she's just "kicking it" with him it's still disgusting

moonlitdick
Just now, SmittenCake said:

I only shifted focus so you'd be more aware because you are lacking in the awareness department. Don't have a cow about who Iggy associates with when all 3 ladies in your profile picture have collaborated and made deals with worse people. Don't selectively clutch pearls. At the end of the day, Iggy and Tory are business partners/friends the same way your faves are friends with people who aren't ideal to hang out with and should instead be in jail. We don't know much about the Tory case and a verdict has yet to be made. You're acting like Iggy is associating herself with Nazis...something one of your faves is VERY familiar with. 

She's known him for years and we don't know much about the case in the beginning. 

Ok idgaf anymore you’re a lost cause :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

FWfARsGUIAccfM3?format=jpg&name=large

Sure Jan :rip:

And even if she's just "kicking it" with him it's still disgusting

Yeah. This pic was from weeks ago. 

Why aren't people outraged when other celebs are friends with worse people? have connections with the elites? instead, you guys are mad that she's friends with just another rapper. I wonder if you guys are also upset Lady Gaga is friends with Cheif Keef :rip: 

Ok idgaf anymore you’re a lost cause :bibliahh:

Iggy is friends with an alleged shooter and you're mad...? be mad that your fave's biggest hits were produced by Dr.Luke

uQHS5c7.jpg

moonlitdick
19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Iggy is friends with an alleged shooter and you're mad...? be mad that your fave's biggest hits were produced by Dr.Luke

uQHS5c7.jpg

C*m for brains.

Edited by moonlitdick

C*m for brains.

Did he purposely shoot her in the foot? or did he spray a gun and which resulted in bullets ricocheting and darting around thus one of them hitting Meg? there's no consistency with these stories and I LISTEN to Megan's music everyday. I have nothing against her. However, why isn't there any concrete answers from either party?

what is the final verdict? why are people still hesitant on Megan's story? 

its crazy how you choose to be mad over her friendship with someone she's known for years instead of Dr.Luke making music with Kesha. The selective outrage culture needs to come to a full stop.

6 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

damn op's meltdown and for WHAT :deadbanana4:

MELTDOWN ? WHERE? since when was bringing in the facts a form of having a "meltdown" ??? 

its just infuriating to see people fall for literal fake news and run with it as if its factual.

vzXQi3M.gif

The Meltdown :rip:

If they aren't really dating ( or FBs) Tory shouldn't be egging it on and acting like they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.