If Atrl closes down where would you migrate to?

Distantconstellation

r/popheadscirclejerk

probably popheads but I haven't been there since Tay's Loser era:rip: hope they haven't gotten too sensitive

I've been here for 15 years I don't want to think about it closing down.

There was COP but that got closed down. That's only other forum besides atrl I felt comfortable on.

Like dunno I'd probably just mainly use discord 

7 hours ago, Luvvydubby said:

I don't know. It took me years to finally sign up here and the best years of atrl I was just lurking here :gaycat6:

Same :rip:

Outside. 

13 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

reddit - pop heads

Same probably 

I remember there used be "spillitnow" forum back in days where I would post from time to time, don't know if it's still active. 

i would be depressed without ATRL so it will be hard to find a replacement.

Probably Pulse.

Popheads, unfortunately. Reddit promotes group think to the max and it makes for a terrible community of this nature. I got downvoted into oblivion once because in a thread in which a user was questioning why Kim Petras still works with Luke despite the Kesha stuff, I stated that she simply didn’t care (because, lbr, she DOESNT!).

It's weird because I don't really follow MPGs anymore but I still want to discuss other things with people who do. I guess ATRL is just the right amount of gay and unhinged so if it ever goes under I'd probably hang it up.

Edited by Pop Life

On 7/13/2022 at 12:52 PM, Qmhp said:

Lipstick Alley sounds interesting :gaycat:

Trust me it isn't. It's far worse than here only they don't have a problem with strict rules per se, just a lot of members who will ratio you if you say anything that doesn't follow the general consensus. Literally one misstep and you become the punching bag of that forum. It's so ridiculous. :toofunny2:

OT: Popjustice, but I would only lurk like I do now. I've never seen the need to make an account.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.