If Atrl closes down where would you migrate to?

Distantconstellation

If the constants 503 error messages and strict rules end atrl completely where would you go to?

No one say forums arent popular, look at reddit. It has millions of people going to all the subreddits. 

The only forum I might check out is popjustice for new music updates but probably none other than that. :rip:

My local crack house. I'm sure they'd have similar quality discussion most the time. :gaycat:

Nothing come close to the interaction the LGBTQs have in this forum so I'd probably stick to twitter :foxaylove3:

I cannot stand stan Twitter and r/popheads. :rip: I checked out the pop music communities on Something Awful and they're surprisingly alright, but not as active.

r/popheads on Reddit. That’s where I used to lurk and get my pop music news, and where I first heard about atrl actually. 

I still visit it once in a while, and wouldn’t mind going back to frequenting it if we lost atrl. But for now, I like atrl better just because there’s more petty drama here and I cackle reading it all :chick1:

reddit - pop heads

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

No one say forums arent popular, look at reddit. It has millions of people going to all the subreddits. 

Wait is reddit considered a forum? I only began using it this year on my mobile phone. So I never thought of it as a forum like atrl.

What are these strict rules you're talking about? Not being able to spew off abhorrent jokes and drags in the name of a middle of the road pop star that will never acknowledge the shadow of your existence? :deadbanana2: 

I don't know. It took me years to finally sign up here and the best years of atrl I was just lurking here :gaycat6:

I would kermit sewerside without ATRL 

I'm in some great Discord groups and I like lurking in the vinyl thread on PopJustice. Other than that I get news from Reddit (also mostly lurking though)

I guess I would be free from the shackles of this damn forum :cm:

35 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Wait is reddit considered a forum? I only began using it this year on my mobile phone. So I never thought of it as a forum like atrl.

I would say it's a unique mix of forum (threads/subreddits) and social media (Facebook comment section style)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.