Succession | The Final Season | “With Open Eyes”

Destiny

As a Shiv apologist I was in shambles this whole episode. Hair messy, pregnant, taken out of the board by her two brothers, husband kissing the ass of. anyone available, greg, falling in front of everyone... she's gonna come mad as hell next episode, I just KNOW it...

Kendall is gonna kill Roman out of company and take over like a new Logan and I'm kinda living :mandown:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Gui Blackout

• Destiny

• Park Jinyoung

Also Marcia being SO smart and SO cold... that Kerry scene was so difficult to see...

I'm glad Marcia is back, she's such an enigma and now I bet she'll have a much bigger arc. That whole "she's in Milan shopping forever" excuse was about to piss me off

6 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Ambitious Kendall is so hot

Can't wait to see how he'll **** things up tho

It's the best Kendall. Enough with the sad, broken boy act!

Greg is such an idiot. :deadbanana4: Great episode though, I'm glad Marcia's back. I feel bad for Shiv - she sort of deserves some of what she's getting, but not to that extent. 

this episode was so messy in the best way. the kerry scene, marcia returning, the pregnancy and that ending felt so GoT esque. when this is over there will literally be nothing on television that even comes close to this kind of quality.

Edited by eclipsed

Greg literally has no role this season at all. What's up with that? 

what bulky storyline can they really give Greg in the last few episodes? if the show meandered for more seasons, he could've had an arc where he gains actual power in the company in some way, but we just don't need it

I'm sure he'll have a big hilarious scene like the senate hearings sometime later in the season and that's all we need from him

On 4/17/2023 at 7:34 PM, Blade Runner said:

Greg literally has no role this season at all. 

and we're thankful 

Frank's laugh when Greg said he's next in line is the same cackle I had :ahh:

Seeing Marcia handle Kerry like that was so satisfying :ghostface:

On 4/17/2023 at 12:18 AM, TROPICUM said:

Also Marcia being SO smart and SO cold... that Kerry scene was so difficult to see...

I'm glad Marcia is back, she's such an enigma and now I bet she'll have a much bigger arc. That whole "she's in Milan shopping forever" excuse was about to piss me off

Like a dark storm cloud forming over the siblings, love it. Hope the French queen takes all.

As an ardent kendall hater I know he will never, ever fit the glass slipper. Why? He's never had it in him. He's always tried and that's cute for her but trying ain't the same as being.

This company needs to die, whether by the family being kicked out or being sold. That heaux needs to go.

I don't want any of them to have it.

Shiv is always playing catchup, hate to say it but she's a runner-up in everything. She learned she can't trust her dad and how do you think the sons of a man like that would be? Like, fr. Then to get pregnant, sloppy. She's not a focused person, no matter how hard she bloviates. She disappoints me the most because she could've become someone outside her father but she suffers from the same shackles the brothers do, with the added bonus of her mother.

I never was a greg fan, so I don't care how he wobbles or even stumbles into a win but he's bottom barrel just like them and like shiv, he claims to have values but always seems to align with the devil, funny that.

Love marcia, tanty cinderalla's stepmother, who's been positioning her son since s1(I think he was cute, idr.) Maybe she gets another slice for him.

I love seeing stewie and it sucks that him and kendall can't officiate their alliance through marriage but he's a snake and logan knew to keep him in his sights even in s1.

There's a reason logan wanted to sell and it isn't just him "losing" it; as he said, it's the right time and the market would like it, it works. The kids were right to take the money and run their own thing but since kendall MUST have his way and roman MUST be like his dad or forever live in shame, they had to go back in. Shiv isn't excluded from this, she threw her political career away because she thought she could be the hilary of business. She'll forever be humbled by the power of a male dominated industry.

I don't watch episode previews, so I always go in blind. I hope next episode feels better to watch, I hate mopey sht.

Gerri stays EMPLOYED :clap3: 

outlived Logan, outlived the kill list... ain't no one stopping her bag :clap3:

shiv served. flop era over

Edited by Price of Fame

It's a SHIV SUPREMACY!

I knew mother wouldn't let them keep her down. Those two idiot brothers of hers should not be in charge of this company.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Sombre said:

why is Shiv drinking alcohol? :deadbanana4:

I was thinking this the whole time. A part of me wondered if she was just holding the glass so as to not raise suspicion, but she pretty clearly takes a sip during that one scene I think? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.