• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• crf13

• modeblock

• WalkAway

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to me once :deadbanana2: Mercedes are gas guzzlers so not surprised.

Just now, hardbrit said:

This happened to me once :deadbanana2: Mercedes are gas guzzlers so not surprised.

I'd be scared af :deadbanana2:

I knew Britney’s biggest fan would be the first one to snatch this thread :bibliahh:

ot: Keep protesting these gas prices, queen! 

Just now, crf13 said:

I knew Britney’s biggest fan would be the first one to snatch this thread :bibliahh:

I am her fan tho, and i can't say no to a hit thread. :cm:

1 minute ago, WalkAway said:

I'd be scared af :deadbanana2:

"Oh it has a reserve, I can make it." literally 5 minutes later I was on the side of the road

That's very scary and I'm glad she's okay but hearing how she's able to drive again makes me so happy, that was such a big issue for her during the cship :heart:

There’s a hearing today at 1:30PST to determine if Jamie will be forced to sit down in court and answer questions (I think anyway - I saw it on Twitter). Doesn’t surprise me that TMZ is putting this out today to continue their “Britney is incapable of taking care of herself” narrative they’ve had throughout the cship. 

Haha , nice try ex Britney team. She's still won't be back under the conservatorship whether you paid TMZ for that or you poked a hole in her tank. 

• ATRL Moderator

Driving in reverse is a big YES.

21 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This :dies:

Pretty sure this happens to everyone. Not really thread worthy even if it’s Britney lol

My biggest fear with my old ass car that doesn't even indicate properly how much I have on the tank, I be gambling everytime I take it :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

My biggest fear with my old ass car that doesn't even indicate properly how much I have on the tank, I be gambling everytime I take it :deadbanana2:

this happened to my friend. she used to keep a lil notebook in ha car to write down the miles to figure out how much gas she had left :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

No body recorded a video? Sus

this! tmz are know to be LIARS.

This is a criminal offense in Germany. How hard is it to check your gas before driving? :toofunny2:

What a coincidence that this would happen the same day as Jamie's hearing about Britney's stolen money. It's almost as if someone set this up to make Britney look bad. :celestial5:

How convenient of TMZ to drop this before the court session today, its definitely got nothing to do with skewing the nature of the media reporting. 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, modeblock said:

this happened to my friend. she used to keep a lil notebook in ha car to write down the miles to figure out how much gas she had left :deadbanana2:

The thing is the "line" of the gas just goes crazy and goesup and down constantly. I can just fil it and start going into the red zone and then rise upand then go down I mean is an old old ass car but I'm always clenched lmao, specially when I haven't pick up the car in a long time and I don't remember if I had just refilled it lol :rip:

12 minutes ago, modeblock said:

fjsdfgnhk';

Not having to do mathematics every time you get behind the wheel. :jonny4: 

12 minutes ago, arceus said:

This is a criminal offense in Germany. How hard is it to check your gas before driving? :toofunny2:

Luckily she lives in the US and not Germany.

19 minutes ago, arceus said:

Then I guess it’s a good thing she lives in the US. Imagine thinking this worthy of being deemed “a criminal offense.”:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.