New Lana BF loves guns, tongue kisses dogs and cousin and says the n word

Sugden

literaly the dream of every gay out there, kissing with a cousin.

Edited by ExHuman

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovedaddy

• James_Dean

• Totami Legend

• stjosephprey4us

Not for nothing, but it’s pretty on brand for her. A suburban girl from a well to do background drawn towards the “bad boys” without being able to decipher between a bad boy who’s complete trash from a bad boy with a good heart. 

I stopped paying attention to her a long time ago lol. I know him from SALEM, they have some really great music, however, I am not surprised he is that kind of, you know, yt str8 cis guy 

He also dated Courtney Love, I wonder what she thinks about this lmao 

Edited by Egon Schiele

6 hours ago, plasticboy said:

i want him to get me pregnant

same, i want his c*m in every hole

1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

3 hours ago, ExHuman said:

literaly the dream of every gay out there, kissing with a cousin.

Ummmmm what

The guy is trash but what does him kissing other men has to do with anything?

Anyway, like Madonna once said: I don't trust men that never kissed another men before.

12 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Anyway, like Madonna once said: I don't trust men that never kissed another men before.

what about french kissing a dog?

7 minutes ago, Lover said:

what about french kissing a dog?

I was talking about the tweets with the videos of him kissing another man. And here I thought you would like me name dropping the queen :chick3:

4 hours ago, BGKC said:

Not for nothing, but it’s pretty on brand for her. A suburban girl from a well to do background drawn towards the “bad boys” without being able to decipher between a bad boy who’s complete trash from a bad boy with a good heart. 

a suburban girl with an alcohol and drug addiction sent to boarding school and shunned by her mother which traumatized her and created core attachment wounds with her nice but passive father and shaming mother so she is drawn to bad boys who probably verge on being too overcontrolling, protective, toxic bad boys to overcompansate for a lack of an assertive father who didn't protect her from her mother

:mandown:

1 hour ago, Egon Schiele said:

I stopped paying attention to her a long time ago lol. I know him from SALEM, they have some really great music, however, I am not surprised he is that kind of, you know, yt str8 cis guy 

He also dated Courtney Love, I wonder what she thinks about this lmao 

i think she said something like at least i loved every ex i dated when courtney tried to shade her about it

Hello, it's the most famous woman you know on your iPad... that this is her type. So it is what it is.

yqnefG4.gif

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

I was talking about the tweets with the videos of him kissing another man. And here I thought you would like me name dropping the queen :chick3:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/data/attachments/3820/3820418-213520f332bd7fb1d481cdbe862a5d3d.jpg

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

It would be fine if he wasn't making out with his cousin...

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

sean-larkin-wiki-e1632330280699.pngevent-featured-Jillaine-Livengood-156391Schermata-2019-09-25-alle-09.00.01-1104x

she always had taste with men 1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

yes lana, yes taste

1 hour ago, Peep Show said:

It would be fine if he wasn't making out with his cousin...

what's wrong with making out with your cousin?

a d*** is  a d***

RockStarShit101
2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

sean-larkin-wiki-e1632330280699.pngevent-featured-Jillaine-Livengood-156391Schermata-2019-09-25-alle-09.00.01-1104x

she always had taste with men 1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

wait, who's that? Lana's ex?

this thread wtf...

16 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

There was literally a thread just yesterday where half of ATRL was triggered by White Brits singing the n-word at a Roddy Ricch concert, meanwhile so many of y'all are willing to give Lana's new man a pass for doing the same thing? :toofunny3:

not surprising, this site is full of hypocrites who are ready to turn a blind eye on everything as long as the person is a "hot" man

12 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Plus, I have his nudes and his dick is delicious, so the music is about to be ******* incredible…

Care to share?? :giraffe::drool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.