• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovedaddy

• James_Dean

• Totami Legend

• stjosephprey4us

Extremely hot which is a very good sign.

Lana and that cosuin enjoying that bomb redneck D while yall uglees seethe

ezgif-2-a4eef42365.thumb.gif.6891ac8d442

Good for Lana and his cousin 

Get that Hunter Biden type d sistrens!

yqnefG4.gif

There was literally a thread just yesterday where half of ATRL was triggered by White Brits singing the n-word at a Roddy Ricch concert, meanwhile so many of y'all are willing to give Lana's new man a pass for doing the same thing? :toofunny3:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

cbd97b1e39980b0b750a4f2e0fc9e587361d23dd

cutie :heart:

ugh my fav getting this beautiful D

we have no choice but stan

Edited by lovedaddy

you uncultured sissies better put some respect on jack donoghue's name. s4lem out-influences half the people in y'alls signatures

Edited by bleuwaffle

glad i've never supported this woman. she's always given me weird vibes 

2 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

So people in here think it goes too far when two friends share a kiss but then enjoy getting strangers' loads up their bare asses on a regular basis. Interesting.

yqnefG4.gif

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Obviously him saying the n word is racist and he seems trashy in general, and most people are joking with regards to my next point but like... how is him kissing a man inherently "questionable"? People act so suspicious of bi men. If Lana doesn't care about him potentially being into guys (or just kissing them to be edgy) then why should anyone else? 

did you not read the thread title 

yqnefG4.gif

1 hour ago, arceus said:

We stan a cis straight curious patriotic white man

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

If Lana doesn't care about him potentially being into guys (or just kissing them to be edgy) then why should anyone else? 

He's openly bi. He used to be a gay prоstitute back in the day too. He and the other member of his band had sex when they started out (the one who used to date Julia Fox) and they have discussed this in interviews and he has been in relationships with both men and women before. The redneck patriotic MAGA conservative **** is an instagram aesthetic. He parties with the girls when he's in NYC he's always with Mel Ottenberg and people have rumoured that he had sex with Ecco2k.

Salem used the white trash aesthetic back in the day for attention and it was exposed that they were actually art students on drugs and not originally from those backgrownds. They were the most buzzed band in the blogosphere in the late 00s-early 10, kind of like Crystal Castles.

Even though he is a douche and problematic the band ended up predicting the Lil Peep's of the world vocally and production wise. And he did production for Kanye and Yung Lean so he has a lot of connections behind the scenes, like, even Arca was wearing the Salem merch a lot, cause they know each other back from the Yeezus days.

He's definitelly not conservative

16 minutes ago, Heidi's Chair said:

He's openly bi. He used to be a gay prоstitute back in the day too. He and the other member of his band had sex when they started out (the one who used to date Julia Fox) and they have discussed this in interviews and he has been in relationships with both men and women before. The redneck patriotic MAGA conservative **** is an instagram aesthetic. He parties with the girls when he's in NYC he's always with Mel Ottenberg and people have rumoured that he had sex with Ecco2k.

Salem used the white trash aesthetic back in the day for attention and it was exposed that they were actually art students on drugs and not originally from those backgrownds. They were the most buzzed band in the blogosphere in the late 00s-early 10, kind of like Crystal Castles.

Even though he is a douche and problematic the band ended up predicting the Lil Peep's of the world vocally and production wise. And he did production for Kanye and Yung Lean so he has a lot of connections behind the scenes, like, even Arca was wearing the Salem merch a lot, cause they know each other back from the Yeezus days.

You just made him even hotter :WAP: Where can I book him?

She’s been literally singing about this for a decade and yall have a problem with it now? Her lyrics are all about men like this.

at least she’s authentic :michael:

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

That first pic is really hot though if you f's say you wouldn't smash that man you're lying

yqnefG4.gif

this, just why does he have to be hot we-

yqnefG4.gif

2 hours ago, katara said:

Extremely hot which is a very good sign.

Lana and that cosuin enjoying that bomb redneck D while yall uglees seethe

ezgif-2-a4eef42365.thumb.gif.6891ac8d442

Tea

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

vUuc3tf.jpg

:rip:

1 hour ago, Heidi's Chair said:

1 hour ago, bleuwaffle said:

you uncultured sissies better put some respect on jack donoghue's name. s4lem out-influences half the people in y'alls signatures

:clap3::clap3::clap3: stream Fires In Heaven

I have the urge to express my thirstiness again: I would sell my house to have this man in bed yqnefG4.gif

3 hours ago, fauxtography said:

I've done worse on all fronts.

yqnefG4.gif

Not you saying that using this gif when there is bestiality involved yqnefG4.gif

wrdgaf, and what does his cousin have to do with lana:rip: y’all are so weird  

sounds like your average lana del rey stan to me :coffee2: 

15 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I have the urge to express my thirstiness again: I would sell my house to have this man in bed yqnefG4.gif

Not you saying that using this gif when there is bestiality involved yqnefG4.gif

askldfj i mean hooked up with worse than jack donyhew or whatever :bibliahh:

People who dig up these stuff from years ago are way more scary and dangerous than whatever Lana’s man is doing in the Op

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.