• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• dabunique

• skankle

• State of Grace.

Top Posters In This Topic

And who the **** cares what this has been known for shitty meme movies has to say? Racist witch, she will NEVER be as beautiful or as wanted in leading roles as Ana

Maybe Michael Myers made some points 

I- this is why she’s Jane Lynch’s evil twin. The superior lesbian won :cm:

The Jamie Lee jumped OUT :squirrel:

1 hour ago, arceus said:

Maybe Michael Myers made some points 

!!! Should've finished her off for good in the first movie. 

Like the audacity of this person to think anyone cares about their opinion in the first place. What is it known for? Running around screaming in that shitty horror franchise, that movie with Lindsay Lohan and....????? N/A 

Meanwhile Ana is in Blade Runner, James Bond, playing Marilyn Monroe.....she is just jealous of her.

The fact she had this prejudice as recently as 2018 or wherever they filmed Knives Out and not some decades ago :ahh:

understandable...

3de09bff6c98b789e4f7536c03bc7718.gif?res

I guess she did some method acting for the role...

14 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

understandable...

Enjoy being banned, racista

31 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Enjoy being banned, racista

Where's the racism? She looks like a jezebel and starred in an Eli Roth sex thriller.

6 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Because she was from Cuba? :deadbanana4:

Jamie sis think before you talk 

I think it's because she came from shooting a movie in Cuba and JLC thought she thought she came to the US from Cuba for the first time. :deadbanana4:

This is wrong in so many ways :deadbanana2:

The fact Ana had a huge acting career in Spain already but was deemed 'inexperienced' because of the place where she was born :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

!!! Should've finished her off for good in the first movie. 

Like the audacity of this person to think anyone cares about their opinion in the first place. What is it known for? Running around screaming in that shitty horror franchise, that movie with Lindsay Lohan and....????? N/A 

Meanwhile Ana is in Blade Runner, James Bond, playing Marilyn Monroe.....she is just jealous of her.

I am not going to defend JLC's comments here because they are ignorant as F but... she is a legend and has had one of the longest lasting career's of any actress. Halloween, Fish called Wanda, True Lies, Freak Friday, Everything, everywhere...Knives out, Freaky Friday and certainly not a has been. I don't know why she would say/think this but it is certainly not a good look for her. 

26 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

I am not going to defend JLC's comments here because they are ignorant as F but... she is a legend and has had one of the longest lasting career's of any actress. Halloween, Fish called Wanda, True Lies, Freak Friday, Everything, everywhere...Knives out, Freaky Friday and certainly not a has been. I don't know why she would say/think this but it is certainly not a good look for her. 

Wtf is a Fish called Wanda? True Lies, that forgotten Arnold movie from the 90s? Sorry, most of these are meme fads. She's an old ignorant racist has been. Not important. Her opinions are irrelevant. Only a legend to white people with **** taste in tacky meme movies. Freaky Friday LMAO. Garbage.

8 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

This is why many white Latinos like Ana de armas do not consider themselves white because a lot of white Americans still apply racial stereotypes to them even if they look white. 

also, because it's easier to label themselves as latinos and get those roles in the industry as they would be a perfect option for the whitewashing :coffee2:

18 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Wtf is a Fish called Wanda? True Lies, that forgotten Arnold movie from the 90s? Sorry, most of these are meme fads. She's an old ignorant racist has been. Not important. Her opinions are irrelevant. Only a legend to white people with **** taste in tacky meme movies. Freaky Friday LMAO. Garbage.

JLC Box office = $2,393,374,501

A fish called Wanda is an 80's comedy classic. True Lies is a 90's Box office smash, Halloween is the most important horror franchise of all time. Knives out and Everything, everywhere all at once and Halloween kills are all recent box office hits. She is far from a has been especially for an actress of her age and has had a more important career than 90% of actresses from her generation and lasted much longer. I will not argue that her statement was not ignorant but that does not make her a racist, she has done a lot of charity work for children and HIV activism, this statement seems out of character. There are plenty of ignorant statements made from people of all races, we should take these moments to teach not attack. 

9 hours ago, hardbrit said:

"What are your dreams?" :deadbanana2:

This line specifically took me OUT! 

1 hour ago, Edit0rz said:

JLC Box office = $2,393,374,501

A fish called Wanda is an 80's comedy classic. True Lies is a 90's Box office smash, Halloween is the most important horror franchise of all time. Knives out and Everything, everywhere all at once and Halloween kills are all recent box office hits. She is far from a has been especially for an actress of her age and has had a more important career than 90% of actresses from her generation and lasted much longer. I will not argue that her statement was not ignorant but that does not make her a racist, she has done a lot of charity work for children and HIV activism, this statement seems out of character. There are plenty of ignorant statements made from people of all races, we should take these moments to teach not attack. 

I don’t give a ****. She’s a racist witch. I hope she loses everything. And don’t you a white gringo ******* dare tell a Latino I need to teach and forgive or whatever Disney crap. Her attitude is why tons of Latinos get discriminated in the US. You’re just as bad as she is trying to explain it away and demand I give in to your kumbaya bull crap. I don’t want to teach ****, I want this person publicly cancelled and humiliated as a warning.

To give Jamie some benefit of the doubt, I think in writing her emphasis on "...because she's from Cuba" could seem more pointed than she actually meant it - as in, she probably didn't mean "because she's from <enter this specific country here>", but rather "because she's not from the US" or "because she's new to Hollywood".

Ignorant either way - and, as others have mentioned, such a crazy, stupid thing to admit to unprovoked :deadbanana4: Gurl! But calling her a 'racist witch' is ridiculous - doing the absolute most...

Let's see how she responds to all this!

Edited by ahauntingnearu

9 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

This is why many white Latinos like Ana de armas do not consider themselves white because a lot of white Americans still apply racial stereotypes to them even if they look white. 

What does her being Latina/Cuban have to do with racial stereotypes? Latina is an ethnicity, and Cuban is a nationality. :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.