The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

12 hours ago, V$. said:

And the trailer in 8K :WAP:

Oh wow there are scenes that I couldn’t see well in the official trailer like her swimming to Ursulas cave!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

48 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

She sounds and acts so ghetto. She’s on live talking about getting drunk. Is this your little mermaid? #panned

Cant wait for her solo music. :jonny5:

I just have two minor complaints:

-Why is she Brunette? :biblionny:

-DISNEY HANG IT UP YOU STUPID ***** NO ONE WANTS REALISTIC ANIMALS YOU ******* IDIOTS! 

I almost LEAPED out of my seat when I heard and then saw Sebastian 

:cries2: stop it, get some help 

Alll the underwater scenes look straight out of Shark Tale, awful colour grading, looking plastic and fake.

7 hours ago, V$. said:

Some tea  :gaycat4:

20230316-015541.jpg

The haters gonna be mad when this movie makes 1 billion at the box office 

19 hours ago, V$. said:

Imagem

New doll! :bird:

The 8K changes everything about how this trailer looks. Wow.

7 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

She sounds and acts so ghetto. She’s on live talking about getting drunk. Is this your little mermaid? #panned

Talks ghetto? Reported. And also shes from ATL u ignorant disgusting racist.

And shes a young person talking to her fandom which is mostly black and r&b fans. 

And yes thats our ariel. Get over it.

7 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

The racism jumped out.

8 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

Gross

32 minutes ago, est. in 90s said:

Anyways, this is my favorite shot of Ariel so far.

:jonny5:

And this 2 min trailer isnt even showing all her cool looks and moments from the almost 2 hour movie

8 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

WTF! Why would you post something like that? There's nothing ghetto about the way she speaks. And who TF cares what type of person she is off screen? 

9 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

Gross. This forum is full of racists.

16 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

you are disgusting and ******* pathetic.

The gag is that Halle is more classy, well-mannered, well-read (literally!) and intelligent than the majority of this forum!

She also has more DEPTH and enriches herself with worldly and sophisticated hobbies unlike some ATRLers who spend all their days bitterly calling successful women gross names!

Everyone dismissing & dissing this movie already will eat their words once it hits 1B! Loved the trailer overall but I agree Ursula is giving cookie-cutter Villian when it could be better delivered by a Drag queen or someone else but Melissa; I will be dragging my fam to watch this more than once as Halle deserves

JustLikeHoney

Her voice sounds amazing. I love the trailer. It really took me to that place when I first heard the song in the cartoon. I can't wait for the this movie.

12 hours ago, est. in 90s said:

Why didn't they give her a rusty shade of red if they didn't want to go full fire engine red? This is the best shot though.

22 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

you disgusting piece of **** 

On 3/15/2023 at 10:13 AM, V$. said:

Imagem

New doll! :bird:

The 8K trailer is FANTASTIC :duca:

MadonnasBoyfriend
20 hours ago, est. in 90s said:

Only the hair looks like it's under water. She looks all recently lotioned up :dies: Don't think you can notice people wearing lotion under water normally?

18 hours ago, V$. said:

:jonnycat:

I think that scene would’ve looked more beautiful closer up the way they have it drawn, and in slow motion, so we can see the sun glistening on the water a little bit longer… Sometimes it’s nice to linger and appreciate something beautiful like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.