The Little Mermaid (2023) | Makes a BIG streaming splash on Disney+ | 16M views! 🫧🐚

V$.

15 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

This is irrelevant

Β 

Nobody would care if she had dark red hair like Rihanna, Kelly Rowland and Janet did years ago.

Β 

It’s a film about a damn mermaid and her hair should be bright red, it’s the one aspect that the vast majority have agreed on and they messed it up.Β 

thank you.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Aethereal

• chosensparkles

Ahh I saw it (well from what I could see) it’s gonna be a truly magical experience in IMAX :jonny:Β 

Perched for it

I don't know when

I don't know how

But I know something's starting right now

Watch and you'll see

Some day I'll be

Part of your world

Β 

:gaycat7::jonny5:

I'm here for everything despite how grainy it looked in the leak... but a realistic-looking Ursula? Suddenly my fear from my childhood has RETURNED!!!

19 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

This is irrelevant

Β 

Nobody would care if she had dark red hair like Rihanna, Kelly Rowland and Janet did years ago.

Β 

It’s a film about a damn mermaid and her hair should be bright red, it’s the one aspect that the vast majority have agreed on and they messed it up.Β 

So if the hair should be red (like the original animated movie), why shouldn’t Ariel be white (also like the animated movie)? I don’t get your line of thinking.

If we’re throwing the original out the window completely, what difference does the color of the hair make?Β :gaycat5:

Please the leak quality :deadbanana2:Β but the hype is so real :duca:Β Halle her vocals :jonny5:Β Melissa as Ursula :clap3:Β 

Oh, and I see they restored eight tentacles for Ursula, making her an octopus, officially.Hmm..

3 hours ago, argos said:

So if the hair should be red (like the original animated movie), why shouldn’t Ariel be white (also like the animated movie)? I don’t get your line of thinking.

If we’re throwing the original out the window completely, what difference does the color of the hair make?Β :gaycat5:

I’m not getting into this debate with you,Β Ariel is now black and that is not changing so you will just have to deal with that.Β 

-

Hyped :jonny5:Β 

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This film has been in post production for 1 year and a half

And? The film is going to be 95% CGI :skull:Β 

Β 

these films take ages to fully create if they want to do it right, not to mention covid probably delayed alot of it too.

17 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

I’m not getting into this debate with you,Β Ariel is now black and that is not changing so you will just have to deal with that.Β 

-

I really don’t care what you think, just calling out the inconsistency in your affirmation. But I guess change is only good when it fits a certain narrativeΒ :ducky:

-

bomb of the century is comingΒ :kitty:

Why doesn’t Disney just release the trailer? It’s leaked.

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

It's coming soon (probably 24 or 25 January)

2 hours ago, argos said:

I really don’t care what you think, just calling out the inconsistency in your affirmation. But I guess change is only good when it fits a certain narrativeΒ :ducky:

-

bomb of the century is comingΒ :kitty:

If I have to explain to you the difference between you still being mad about the skin colour of a mermaid years after it being announced and me being slightly annoyed at her hair colour not being the red I wanted then hun, you’re just a ******* idiot :rip:Β 

Β 

As I said Ariel is BLACK and that ain’t changing, cry about it somewhere else :lmao:Β 

-

Her singing sounds sooooo beautiful in the leaked trailer, dare I even say better than the original singer in terms of the arrangement they chose to go with. The live action rendition of Part of that World really brings the song to life. Halle did a great job singing with emotion.Β 

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

Her singing sounds sooooo beautiful in the leaked trailer, dare I even say better than the original singer in terms of the arrangement they chose to go with. The live action rendition of Part of that World really brings the song to life. Halle did a great job singing with emotion.Β 

Yes!!!Β :jonny4:

9 hours ago, Buffy said:

link

Well still.. just as a thought.Β 

Β 

Based on the trailer.. Melissa is going to be the best thing in it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.