Nicki Minaj - "Super Freaky Girl"

Click Clack

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

What about Tems, she just debuted a couple of months ago on Future’s song.. Unless you mean solo? Still kind of cool. 

Ya obv solo cause WAP, Trollz etc.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

What about Tems, she just debuted a couple of months ago on Future’s song.. Unless you mean solo? Still kind of cool. 

Must be referring to Solo as Nicki did it with Trollz. 

Wait, first black woman in 20 years to debut at #1 SOLO :eek: That’s a big deal.

15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Wait, first black woman in 20 years to debut at #1 SOLO :eek: That’s a big deal.

Uhm Fantasia debuted at no1 in 2004. 

So the remix and og aren't merged on Spotify which means that the og actually did do 3M yesterday, and also that the remix had little impact outside of the stanbase which is good

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

Y'all, did you know that no black girl has debuted #1 in the last 20 years. Not Rihanna or Beyonce :coffee:

45 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

They will say ANYTHING to make Nicki look bigger than she is :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

And that's literally 18 years ago, wow what a big difference :deadbanana4: 

On 8/20/2022 at 3:02 AM, OnMyCoolJ said:

ok, 18 years then, thats a really long time.:fan:. I didnt know Fantasia. So we have Whitney (96), Mariah i guess 3x (95, 96, 97), Lauryn Hill (99), Fantasia (04), and now Nicki (22).  

Edited by Nicolette
Accuracy

1 minute ago, mellenthin said:

It was still a lie though :laugh:

lies-liar.gif 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

15 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

6 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Wow.. Y'all BARBZ are dangerous.

Just posting things without research. :ace: Fantasia was easy to find smh. Very Trumpian vibes. All we needed was one of you posting this incorrect stat on Twitter, and all of a sudden it would show up on Nicki's IG Story (because she doesn't fact-check either... y'all are two peas in a pod :deadbanana4:).

Could her desperation for historic chart stats coupled with her inability to research be the reason why she was so easily bamboozled by blackfisher Ms. BittaBettaAnnaSwi? 

The girls getting more and more unhinged after Super Stable Girl :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

ok, 18 years then, thats a really long time.:fan:. I didnt know Fantasia. So we have Mariah i guess 3x (95, 96, 97), Lauryn Hill (99), Fantasia (04), and now Nicki 22).

So now we just snubbing Whitney? 

2 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Its the constant attempts at erasure of other black women and their achievements for me. 

9 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Its the constant attempts at erasure of other black women and their achievements for me. 

Drop a tear :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Drop a tear :bibliahh:

Would you like a tissue? 

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Wow.. Y'all BARBZ are dangerous.

Just posting things without research. :ace: Fantasia was easy to find smh. Very Trumpian vibes. All we needed was one of you posting this incorrect stat on Twitter, and all of a sudden it would show up on Nicki's IG Story (because she doesn't fact-check either... y'all are two peas in a pod :deadbanana4:).

Could her desperation for historic chart stats coupled with her inability to research be the reason why she was so easily bamboozled by blackfisher Ms. BittaBettaAnnaSwi? 

is it that serious :rip:

Who cares about that y'all. It's still going to be the first solo song to debut at #1 by a female rapper this century. 

I absolutely despise Nicki, but I'm still glad this is a hit, since I really enjoy the song and she kinda deserves to have a solo #1 after 12 years.

Depends on the type of rap song.

if it is like Chun-Li / Did It On ‘Em / Beez In The Trap she can have another hit.

if it is like DWHAP or We Go Up, she will kill all her momentum, those songs barely scan gold, so no.

2nd single should be a pop-rap crossover, get another global hit and then release a Did it on Em 2.0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.