Nicki Minaj - "Super Freaky Girl"

Click Clack

47 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

I think the 2nd single should be a high profile rap melodic collab . maybe with the weeknd, Doja, sza, lizzo, etc. Something that would smash on radio and streaming.  I would say drake but I’m pretty sure he’s already on the album. 

Like  “You Right”:coffee2:

I would love that, but Nicki is not going too pop this era or any era for that matter. I do think if she dropped Thought I Knew You today it would HIT the masses!

EDIT: half of this response was meant for someone else. Ignore everything before the second sentence.

-

Not her in her stable era again after a decade :jonny5:

Edited by Kings.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

SFG is rap with a crossover of pop. 

Her 2nd Single need to be more like Yikes

ibdn0PTUEPspne.gif

second single needs to be a dr luke produced pop rap collab with doja with high budget music video.

It’s funny bc I realized the instrumental is what makes this pop- she doesn’t sing. the verses are purely rap unlike a Big Energy where there was the sung part in the chorus which made it very pop. 

the way Nicki effortlessly blends genres and has made her own Roman-esque cartoon rap/pop genre!

Idk why yall think Nicki got to release a pop single everytime when most of her fan base love when she just raps without any pop crossover. i. e. Yikes, WGU, Hard White..etc.

Would looooove the next single to be funky/groove, maybe even Pharrell/Neptunes on production and get Anderson Paak on the hook :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Idk why yall think Nicki got to release a pop single everytime when most of her fan base love when she just raps without any pop crossover. i. e. Yikes, WGU, Hard White..etc.

And all of those songs have been failures/massive let downs. Barbz love nicki’s music regardless 

Her next single needs to feature Doja or even Ariana and be upbeat. If she gets two hits back to back her album will definitely be massive 

She needs to steal an Azealia beat and ride that lane ala whip it besides the poppy ass chorus

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

A thong bikini up my ass, I think I'll go for a dive

ELn4_tAX0AA6xm7.jpg

***** I screamed :bibliahh:

——

now that urban is picking it up we should start getting 1M+ updates on radio

Looked up that bad habit song to see what kept blocking Nicki and now it’s stuck in my head :deadbanana:. Hope the video pushes her to #1 on Spotify 

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

And all of those songs have been failures/massive let downs. Barbz love nicki’s music regardless 

Those songs didn't much in numbers but it fed the hip hop core fans. 

Nicki has been feeding her hip hip fans since 2018 :rip:

she needs a pop crossover hit that all demographics can listen to. We don’t want another opp single. Republic better tell her ass to release a pop song after the success of SFG.

orrrrrrrrr

she can make the Barbie movie soundtrack her “pop” album if they ask her to do it.

popnicki fans have been in a DROUGHT and that’s reason Doja is popular tbh she’s feeling a void Nicki left.

also all of her albums have had huge pop influences besides queen and that’s because cardi and them trying to push Nicki out of Hip Hop and she was trying to prove herself. It’s also her least successful album overseas. And pop music doesn’t equal edm. She can make mature pop music like Mariah did for the emancipation of mimi

Edited by New Agenda

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

Would looooove the next single to be funky/groove, maybe even Pharrell/Neptunes on production and get Anderson Paak on the hook :coffee2:

It would flop

58 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

it’s not combined

Told y'all. :gaycat:

7 minutes ago, New Agenda said:

Nicki has been feeding her hip hip fans since 2018 :rip:

she needs a pop crossover hit that all demographics can listen to. We don’t want another opp single. Republic better tell her ass to release a pop song after the success of SFG.

orrrrrrrrr

she can make the Barbie movie soundtrack her “pop” album if they ask her to do it.

popnicki fans have been in a DROUGHT and that’s reason Doja is popular tbh she’s feeling a void Nicki left for her pop fans she got from 2011-2013

Oh no baby , she already had her little pop song. Now what she could do is a pop feature. 

But that next single needs to be hip hop, wish it would give moment 4 life. hOw u gon drop a rap album with pop singles ??

26 minutes ago, Jay T said:

Oh no baby , she already had her little pop song. Now what she could do is a pop feature. 

But that next single needs to be hip hop, wish it would give moment 4 life. hOw u gon drop a rap album with pop singles ??

She said on queen radio she’s not putting her music in a box any more. I doubt this album will be fully hip hop. She said last year it’ll be the closet thing to pink Friday which had pop songs like fly, super bass, check it out and etc 

but yassss I need another Latin collab. Bad Bunny & Nicki would be amazing. A Kpop collab would be good too. 

Edited by New Agenda

Super Stable Girl:clap3:

I personally wouldn’t mind her next single being along the lines of Right Thru Me/Right By My Side :gaycat3: 

nicki don’t like doing pop anymore she hates her pop hits :rip: there’s a reason she pushed DWHAP / Bussin / WGU so much but SFG feels more like the labels doing.

2 hours ago, New Agenda said:

She said on queen radio she’s not putting her music in a box any more. I doubt this album will be fully hip hop. She said last year it’ll be the closet thing to pink Friday which had pop songs like fly, super bass, check it out and etc 

but yassss I need another Latin collab. Bad Bunny & Nicki would be amazing. A Kpop collab would be good too. 

Maybe his song . Not Nicki’s that don’t even make sense 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

nicki don’t like doing pop anymore she hates her pop hits :rip: there’s a reason she pushed DWHAP / Bussin / WGU so much but SFG feels more like the labels doing.

Well, if the label’s pushing, she’ll have to do it anyway, unless she wants to pay for it herself.

3 hours ago, Jay T said:

You literally have Doja in your avi :skull: All her singles are Pop/R&B and she’s still considered a rap artist

The next single needs to be melodic, she literally has a global hit on her hands rn that’s doing amazing on streaming, she needs to ride that wave

Y'all, did you know that no black girl has debuted #1 (solo) in the last 18 years. 

Edited for accuracy. 

I dont know why this comment is making people mad here. 

Edited by Nicolette

1 minute ago, Nicolette said:

Y'all, did you know that no black girl has debuted #1 in the last 20 years. Not Rihanna or Beyonce :coffee:

What about Tems, she just debuted a couple of months ago on Future’s song.. Unless you mean solo? Still kind of cool. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.