• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Is this including the remix?

Yes

8 minutes ago, Zolanski. said:

Yes

Oh do the remix and the og have the same amount of total streams on Spotify?

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Oh do the remix and the og have the same amount of total streams on Spotify?

From my understanding they've been combined. The remix did just over 300K streams in total.

1 minute ago, Zolanski. said:

Which means they underestimated the streams which were estimated at 16 & 17 million, btw this excludes youtube and Pandona hence widening the  gap

I don't think so actually, I think it's without the remix.

She’s taking it y’all 

If it's without the remix that's even more impressive, it's 2nd biggest streaming day was on day 7 :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Zolanski. said:

If it's without the remix that's even more impressive, it's 2nd biggest streaming day was on day 7 :jonny: 

I mean I don't know how Spotify counts remixes but every comments under that tweet is saying that it's without the remix :jonnycat:

She’s outdoing every prediction so far. She also did more radio than predicted. That gap is gonna be bigger than we think :duca:

Spotify don't combine the numbers of remixes with their original versions what is that user talking about. :huh:

1 hour ago, Aribiotch said:

She’s outdoing every prediction so far. She also did more radio than predicted. That gap is gonna be bigger than we think :duca:

That account also said that it's predicted #1 on H100.

=

her spotify performance is absolutely blowing me away. i wonder if this song will do wonders for her future spotify performance

3 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

her spotify performance is absolutely blowing me away. i wonder if this song will do wonders for her future spotify performance

she needs the right follow up. honestly this song is re-introducing a whole new tiktok audience to her old material. every song on pink friday is goofy / would absolutely Smash on tiktok. if pink friday was released today it wouldve been extremely fitting in todays climate. id say she needs the proper follow up single and do the album this year if she really wants to benefit.

If she is smart she should release the video next week.

A thong bikini up my ass, I think I'll go for a dive

ELn4_tAX0AA6xm7.jpg

56 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she needs the right follow up. honestly this song is re-introducing a whole new tiktok audience to her old material. every song on pink friday is goofy / would absolutely Smash on tiktok. if pink friday was released today it wouldve been extremely fitting in todays climate. id say she needs the proper follow up single and do the album this year if she really wants to benefit.

I think the 2nd single should be a high profile rap melodic collab . maybe with the weeknd, Doja, sza, lizzo, etc. Something that would smash on radio and streaming.  I would say drake but I’m pretty sure he’s already on the album. 

Like  “You Right”:coffee2:

Edited by Aribiotch

31 minutes ago, Cheers said:

A thong bikini up my ass, I think I'll go for a dive

ELn4_tAX0AA6xm7.jpg

Now uncle gworl 

35 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

I think the 2nd single should be a high profile rap melodic collab . maybe with the weeknd, Doja, sza, lizzo, etc. Something that would smash on radio and streaming.  I would say drake but I’m pretty sure he’s already on the album. 

Like  “You Right”:coffee2:

I think Nicki should push a strictly pop song like say so or kiss me more as the 2nd single. Pop radio seems open to supporting her this era and Spotify is giving her play listing. It would be great to have smash song like “starships” again to push the album globally.

plus she has been doing nothing but hip hop these last few years. The 3rd single can be the rap melodic collab.

She has the chance to repeak this album cycle she should take advantage of it. Also she played one of her pop songs on queen radio last time and she never does that. :rip:So I think she’s open to going back “pop” since she said she doesn’t want to box her music again 

Edited by New Agenda

Also Doja Cat has lowkey went full throttle in the lane Nicki created in pop music. I think she should Atleast have one of her singles going back to that sound that made her a global superstar 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.