• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

I know swifties aren’t calling anyone desperate after miss swift is scamming her fans & the industry with her Taylor version bs

It's on lock guys. No need to worry. Just set, relax and watch Netflix shows while you wait for Tuesday. :gaycat:

44 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I—

-

There’s almost 42k sales from her site alone :jonnycat:

I hope the Barbie’s redeemed most of them :dancehall: 

Same sis :skull:

54 minutes ago, Fentycharts said:

people are calling it desperate. i call it smart, just incase billboard change a rule or 2...like they always do around nicki releases.

This basically.  Unless they spend 4 days behind closed doors like they did about a year ago lol. 

I wonder what drop we’ll see in streams after the Roman Remix 

We’re def dropping to #4 on Spotify . We’re already droppin on Apple . Ion like this

2 hours ago, KingJay said:

I know swifties aren’t calling anyone desperate after miss swift is scamming her fans & the industry with her Taylor version bs

asdfasfas it's about time somebody said something! The way she turned her never-ending greed into some kind of social justice crusade because Kanye was rude to her once. Straight up scamming her fans making them buy the same **** twice. And it sounds worse now. Singing about going to prom with her 33 year old vocals.

25 minutes ago, Jay T said:

We’re def dropping to #4 on Spotify . We’re already droppin on Apple . Ion like this

How is the remix doing on US AM? I hope it manages to chart in US Spotify and add a decent amount of streams to the total streams with the original version.

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

Not an acapella :lmao:

h4Ufc1Y.gif

Not this gif, damn y’all are fast :rofl:

3 hours ago, Flare said:

She desperate but with good reason. Looks like Billboard would filter 20k of her sales which would have made her miss #1 because As It Was’ radio points is just too overbearing and stable. So, it’s just in her best interest to grab that #1.

Also, she can help cushion her 2nd week with some sales that fall into the new week after a 1hr & 1/2 from now when tracking starts up. 

Why?

3 hours ago, Symmetra said:

The horse lashings still have me in tears :deadbanana2:. Chile she about to be disrespectful on this album 

I hope so. Time machine b****** always talkin bout the old days :jamming:

The remix is better then the orginal omg. She knew what she was doing. It's almost like the extra verses complete the song because it seemed to short before. 

No more lashings. That's how the Remy thing started. The girls aren't doing well, and they'll soon start rebelling. See how quick cardi was last time. You think they are happy for her now? She is already dealing with ageism and bad PR. When the younger girls start ganging up like 2017, it'll be uber rough. Maybe i'm just doing too much though. 

And yh, enough with the Bey vs Nicki nonsense.

Super Freaky Girl debuts at #4 in Australia :jonny5:

Imagen

Nicki Australia Top 10s 

#2 Starships
#4 Super Freaky Girl
#6 Super Bass
#7 Bed Of Lies
#8 Anaconda
#10 Pound The Alarm

I exclude Nicki Collbas

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

Super Freaky Girl debuts at #4 in Australia :jonny5:

Imagen

Nicki Australia Top 10s 

#2 Starships
#4 Super Freaky Girl
#6 Super Bass
#7 Bed Of Lies
#8 Anaconda
#10 Pound The Alarm

I exclude Nicki Collbas

Global smash. :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

No more lashings. That's how the Remy thing started. The girls aren't doing well, and they'll soon start rebelling. See how quick cardi was last time. You think they are happy for her now? She is already dealing with ageism and bad PR. When the younger girls start ganging up like 2017, it'll be uber rough. Maybe i'm just doing too much though. 

The ONLY younger girls who she’s not cool with are Cardi & Meg. Cardi has had years to do something about it but she knows better. Meg is a non factor. The rest of the girls basically worship her. 

Nicki is just making rap fun again. Lil bars like that which can apply to several different people get people talking & makes things interesting. And based on Meg’s immediate IG story response with a barb from her album after the Roman Remix dropped, she’s clearly been throwing shots too.

All that Roman Remix proves is that Nicki isn’t scared lol 

10 minutes ago, MalikMinajesty said:

The ONLY younger girls who she’s not cool with are Cardi & Meg. Cardi has had years to do something about it but she knows better. Meg is a non factor. The rest of the girls basically worship her. 

Nicki is just making rap fun again. Lil bars like that which can apply to several different people get people talking & makes things interesting. And based on Meg’s immediate IG story response with a barb from her album after the Roman Remix dropped, she’s clearly been throwing shots too.

All that Roman Remix proves is that Nicki isn’t scared lol 

This. Sick of the narrative that she’s not supportive or hateful, when she’s either collaborated with or at one point congratulated or praised most of her contemporaries. It’s when they switch or take the label diss deals that she rightfully takes her shots in the MUSIC. Nicki hasn’t come for girls randomly.  :coffee2:

I stopped listening to the original version since the remix dropped. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Jude said:

I stopped listening to the original version since the remix dropped. :rip:

Same. 

Maybe the free fall is coming :WAP:

1 minute ago, Jimmy. said:

Same. 

Maybe the free fall is coming :WAP:

Yup, most likely. :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.