Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

This makes me think #1 is not secured 

1 minute ago, Nip Tuck said:

ok i cant defend the good sis on being desperate now cause

Im here for it. All the other girls out there pull out the tricks to get it. Taylor can have 8 remixes and discount to 39 cents, Beyoncé can have 4 remixes, Cardi several for

bodak yellow, she can do it too:swing:

She desperate but with good reason. Looks like Billboard would filter 20k of her sales which would have made her miss #1 because As It Was’ radio points is just too overbearing and stable. So, it’s just in her best interest to grab that #1.

Also, she can help cushion her 2nd week with some sales that fall into the new week after a 1hr & 1/2 from now when tracking starts up. 

You are a hypocrite if you call this desperate when the rest of pop girls have done the same thing. :michael:

Roman Remix got a lyric video :deadbanana4:

I will admit that I like the timing of all of this. Some sales in the current week and some in the following. 

The pure trickery in the last Hr. I’m living :ahh:

Republic Records finally took control of the ship. The Ariana and Weeknd treatment I’ve been complaining about all week, is finally here  :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Jude said:

You are a hypocrite if you call this desperate when the rest of pop girls have done the same thing. :michael:

This! Bey can have 10 different versions of Break My Soul, same for Lil Nas X, Taylor, Cardi, and more. And some of them had physical media pressed just to secure #1s :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Flare said:

Roman Remix got a lyric video :deadbanana4:

I will admit that I like the timing of all of this. Some sales in the current week and some in the following. 

1 minute ago, Flare said:

Republic Records finally took control of the ship. The Ariana and Weeknd treatment I’ve been complaining about all week, is finally here  :clap3:

They’re WORKING!

3 minutes ago, Flare said:

Labels are not going to miss the chance of getting a #1

Shut up and let them do the JOB queen :gaycat6:

Website sales are def a scam and fraud but if others can do it why shouldn't Onika?

Get the #1 with this bop!

1 minute ago, New Agenda said:

I brought all 4 copies :WAP:

we going #1

I hope you redeemed ALL 10 downloads (assuming you got them from her site) :matty: 

Just now, Kings. said:

I hope you redeemed ALL 10 downloads (assuming you got them from her site) :matty: 

Brought them individually and downloaded all of them. Chile let me clear my storage 

16 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Website sales are def a scam and fraud but if others can do it why shouldn't Onika?

Get the #1 with this bop!

I’m all for Nicki getting a number one and all but with this song? Ugh. I would’ve loved i’d she achieved a number solo one with “Superbass” or several of her other solo singles earlier in her career but a song releasing a called “Super Freaky Girl” months away from her 40th birthday kinda reeks of desperation. 

Just now, BeyIridescent said:

I’m all for Nicki getting a number one and all but with this song? Ugh. I would’ve loved i’d she achieved a number solo one with “Superbass” or several of her other solo singles earlier in her career but a song releasing a called “Super Freaky Girl” months away from her 40th birthday kinda reeks of desperation. 

Well too bad. That’s the past and she was up against legit pop titans. And yikes at a Beyoncé fan of all people shaming Nicki for daring to still be sexual just shy of her 40th, just as Bey has been for the past decade and she’s older than Nicki :biblionny:

6 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

I-

The Barbz showing out in the literal final hour :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, New Agenda said:

Brought them individually and downloaded all of them. Chile let me clear my storage 

Oop :fan:

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Well too bad. That’s the past and she was up against legit pop titans. And yikes at a Beyoncé fan of all people shaming Nicki for daring to still be sexual just shy of her 40th, just as Bey has been for the past decade and she’s older than Nicki :biblionny:

The Barbz showing out in the literal final hour :deadbanana2:

Oop :fan:

Interesting that you bring Bey into this conversation. If you look at my history, I have the same criticism of her and the song “Church Girl.” Please know I’m a few months younger than Bey and I was actually born in 1982 just like Nicki. It’s weird to hear them make songs that someone half their age would make. I don’t find many of my peers interested in anything like this. Call me old, but they are way too mature for music like this. They are legends and queens.

Edited by BeyIridescent

The horse lashings still have me in tears :deadbanana2:. Chile she about to be disrespectful on this album 

4 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

Interesting that you bring Bey into this conversation. If you look at my history, I have the same criticism of her and the song “Church Girl.” Please know I’m a few months younger than Bey and I was actually born in 1982 just like Nicki. It’s weird to hear them make songs that someone half their age would make. I don’t find many of my peers interested in anything like this. Call me old, but they are way too mature for music like this. They are legends and queens.

Right, so they’re allowed to express themselves like any real queen and legend would and should have the right to do. You shaming them isn’t doing them or anyone who chooses to express themselves similar any good. I hope you heal!

-

Moving on, I wonder if the video will premiere at the VMAs now. It doesn’t really need to drop this coming week and holding it until the VMAs will give it maximum exposure. I just hope that she announces the album soon :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Right, so they’re allowed to express themselves like any real queen and legend would and should have the right to do. You shaming them isn’t doing them or anyone who chooses to express themselves similar any good. I hope you heal!

-

Moving on, I wonder if the video will premiere at the VMAs now. It doesn’t really need to drop this coming week and holding it until the VMAs will give it maximum exposure. I just hope that she announces the album soon :jonny: 

At no point did I shame them. I have a huge admiration for them both. It’s just that when you’ve grown up literally with artists the same age as you, you kinda like expect them to cater to their loyal fanbases that have been with them since day one, not this generation  Z bunch that’s interested in microwaveable music. They are entitled to do as they please just as I am. I don’t have to like everything they put out to have respect for them. But as a fan, I am allowed to have an opinion of their music. That’s all.

Edited by BeyIridescent

people are calling it desperate. i call it smart, just incase billboard change a rule or 2...like they always do around nicki releases.

11 minutes ago, New Agenda said:

I can’t stand gay men who take it up the rear talking about a woman sexuality. And think a woman at a certain age shouldn’t talk about sex. Well you should stop shoving it up the booty because with your AGE it will be prolapsed real QUICK

DROP A TEAR

I—

-

There’s almost 42k sales from her site alone :jonnycat:

I hope the Barbie’s redeemed most of them :dancehall: 

Edited by Kings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.