Nicki Minaj - "Super Freaky Girl"

Click Clack

30 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

We’ve basically hit the goal :clap3: 

How accurate are these numbers? I think they are wanting to hit 40K just to be save. But I think we have in it the bag now. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

6 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Try checking in your Spam folder or just search for it in your mailbox - they def sent it unless it got filtered somehow. Also it is on Spotify (but please redeem it!)

Sis I’ve been refreshing my spam box like crazy and nothing !! I’m not tripping over 69¢ but it would be nice to help Nicki get that solo #1

While everyone’s here, let’s run this up today and tomorrow (which is the last day for voting) so Nicki extends her record as the most awarded female rapper in VMAs history! :cm: 

Edited by Kings.

25 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Yeah, the goal was 30k (which we basically hit!) but it was moved for a comfortable lead - also the order number is correct - the only loss we will have is from Barbz who might not redeem their copies or are outside the US :gaycat:

Ok good. We can't lose this hit on our hands

iQ6Ru9F6dn3Y5.gif

30 minutes ago, BlondGuts said:

Sis I’ve been refreshing my spam box like crazy and nothing !! I’m not tripping over 69¢ but it would be nice to help Nicki get that solo #1

Are you in the US? I’ve seen on twitter that international fans can place the order but you won’t receive the redeem link. 

2 hours ago, Trex said:

I hope she uses her influence to make sure a certain bird and horse don’t win anything that night :lmao:

Well Cardi is definitely going to be taking home some VMAS for Best R&B with Wild Side. :eli:

CLOSE THE GAP NOW! You can login with your Twitter account (recommended to do so directly through the app by clicking the link) and then go to the VMAs Instagram account, click the link, login using your email (make sure it’s different from your Twitter accounts email) and voila! :cm: 

I wonder if the remix will debut on the Apple charts. Would be a gag if so

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

Well that was a useless remix :rip:

It extends the song to a good length and is the return of the iconic Roman. Should've been the official version.:cm:

Apple Music Canada ??

#3. Super Freaky Girl, @NICKIMINAJ — [+1] *new peak*

5 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Well that was a useless remix :rip:

Not really since it did a push of sales. She wasn't going to release the video this week so she had to do something else to secure the debut.

Also she discounted the songs last night. 

hgbk.gif

7 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Not really since it did a push of sales. She wasn't going to release the video this week so she had to do something else to secure the debut.

Also she discounted the songs last night. 

hgbk.gif

logistically yeah very smart but this could have been an organic hit.

verse wasn't that good, imo. 

Wondering if they will Merge the streams of both versions at Spotify?

it annoys me that she spells freak F-R-E-K in the last verse for the remix lol 

also that she says “this is the extended version” at the beginning, clearly the “roman remix” was a branding idea later on 

still bops 

2 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

it annoys me that she spells freak F-R-E-K in the last verse for the remix lol 

also that she says “this is the extended version” at the beginning, clearly the “roman remix” was a branding idea later on 

still bops 

Been bugging me since I heard it :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

Dis ***** :jonny5:

If she drops the video at midnight she will not fall out of the top 3, hopefully it will be at #1 for a second week.

ibwbw0dSFuw7Mt.gif

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

CLOSE THE GAP NOW! You can login with your Twitter account (recommended to do so directly through the app by clicking the link) and then go to the VMAs Instagram account, click the link, login using your email (make sure it’s different from your Twitter accounts email) and voila! :cm: 

Just did it…we need to go IN on this. She can’t lose this award if she’s accepting the Vanguard Award this year 

1 minute ago, Queen. said:

If she drops the video at midnight she will not fall out of the top 3, hopefully it will be at #1 for a second week.

ibwbw0dSFuw7Mt.gif

Idk, isn’t the new BLACKPINK single coming tonight? It’s gonna be tough to hold onto a 2nd week at #1, even with the video I feel like…

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Idk, isn’t the new BLACKPINK single coming tonight? It’s gonna be tough to hold onto a 2nd week at #1, even with the video I feel like…

Bts didn’t go number 1 blackbink

wouldnt either 

Wait she just posted on her IG that she’s dropping the surprise in 10 mins ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.