Nicki Minaj - "Super Freaky Girl"

Click Clack

16 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

:gaycat:

Wait, is it this close?

Wasn't it like 12K yesterday. The barbz are rich.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

2 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Wait, is it this close?

It was 8k at 4PM EST yesterday 

3 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Wait, is it this close?

To be fair the barbz are now grown prolly in the age range of 20-35 so the income is there 

2 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

It was 8k at 4PM EST yesterday 

I know some other bases helped but it all the barbz tbh. When it debuts #1 we should be good for the next couple of weeks since she has the video + VMAs

ibwbw0dSFuw7Mt.gif

The way the racist people here are seething and living a nightmare because she's making history :bibliahh: it's so hilarious

4 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

She’s hosting the vmas???

No. She’s winning the Vanguard Award and performing though.

EDIT: My friend just confirmed she’s co-hosting?!

Edited by Kings.

Just now, Kings. said:

No. She’s winning the Vanguard Award and performing though.

AP news is reporting she is hosting too

Oh this era is IT and we don’t even have an album title or release date yet :jonny5:

Please no messiness Nicki :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

@iaintiffin thoughts on Spotify supporting streaming farms and fraudulence?

Promise you won't get ya feelings hurt?  I ask because the Barbs LOSE it every time i share my opinion :lmao:

All i'll say it KEEP IT UP, i'm sure y'all couldn't take yet another record breaking second week drop after setting the record twice already. :biggrin:

I also commend your honesty on the Barbs being frauds, i knew that took a lot :heart2:

Edited by iaintiffin

I hope she uses her influence to make sure a certain bird and horse don’t win anything that night :lmao:

24 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

Promise you won't get ya feelings hurt?  I ask because the Barbs LOSE it every time i share my opinion :lmao:

All i'll say it KEEP IT UP, i'm sure y'all couldn't take yet another record breaking second week drop after setting the record twice already. :biggrin:

I also commend your honesty on the Barbs being frauds, i knew that took a lot :heart2:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: the obsession, the seethe and the delusion i know a kim stan is mad pressed and loosing it seeing the record being broken and history mad OMG IT HURTS TO LAUGH THIS MUCH. YOU'RE EMBARRASSING :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Barbz need to start focusing on Radio now imo it’ll make staying in top 5 next week so much easier 

13 minutes ago, Oussama said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: the obsession, the seethe and the delusion i know a kim stan is mad pressed and loosing it seeing the record being broken and history mad OMG IT HURTS TO LAUGH THIS MUCH. YOU'RE EMBARRASSING :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

fool-i-wasnt-even-talking-to-you-chris.g 

I was ASKED a question sweetie pie and i answered but here you are losing it..again! :lmao:

The gagger is the Barbs calling the "lil kim stan" like Kim is the only girl i stan for :rofl:

I'm an obsession truly :lmao:

Edited by iaintiffin

40 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

I wonder why Spotify is doing nothing about this FRAUD despite bardi gang spamming them about it. I think this is a case for the FBI.

We should investigate iTunes and AM too while we’re at it considering it’s performance there as well.

35 minutes ago, Trex said:

I hope she uses her influence to make sure a certain bird and horse don’t win anything that night :lmao:

She doesn’t need to do anything the pony was never gonna win anyway :rip:

4 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

I wonder why Spotify is doing nothing about this FRAUD despite bardi gang spamming them about it. I think this is a case for the FBI.

We should investigate iTunes and AM too while we’re at it considering it’s performance there as well.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761196423b4aab8045d3bd 

1 hour ago, iaintiffin said:

ALL the girls are using gimmicks hun, get over it :michael:

This B scammed me. I bought my copy of the Roman remix last night and it said “an email with order details on the way soon”….

it’s been 12 hours and still no email, no song in my inbox, money taken out of my account and I can’t even go stream the song bc it’s not on Spotify. Turning in my barb card rn!! 

3 minutes ago, BlondGuts said:

This B scammed me. I bought my copy of the Roman remix last night and it said “an email with order details on the way soon”….

it’s been 12 hours and still no email, no song in my inbox, money taken out of my account and I can’t even go stream the song bc it’s not on Spotify. Turning in my barb card rn!! 

it's on Spotify 

4 hours ago, Oussama said:

“Super Freaky Girl" — Spotify Charts Update 

?WW #16 [=] — 2,490,631 *peak #13*

?? US #2 [=] — 1,107,682 *6 days at peak*

?? AU #5 [=] — 139,642 *peak #4*

?? CA #4 [-1] — 131,373 *peak #3*

?? UK #16 [+1] — 158,796 *new peak*

?? NZ #7 [-1] — 22,960 *peak #6*

YASSS FREEFALL COMING :clap3:

:bibliahh:and she dragged in the new verse too WHEW love it here 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.