• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

Billboard will change the rules.  It's over girls. 

Just now, Almost Home said:

I know but I hate when the predictors say stuff that makes the stans feel too comfortable so they think it’s in the bag w/o realising that’s assuming the current pace keeps up or remains stable :gaycat6:

Yes true, but it can also have the opposite effect. We will see, but I think shes on lock to be #1

13 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Can y’all stop already :deadbanana4:

We got this and btw send nudes

That fanbase itself has 0 power nowadays lol, 90% of them were success riders who quickly jumped ship

Bey stans do not care about that fanbase whatsoever

And Megan's fanbase is small and busy streaming her own album

Edited by espeon

5 minutes ago, espeon said:

That fanbase itself has 0 power nowadays lol, 90% of them were success riders who quickly jumped ship

Cardios the girl that was left at the strip club??? 

7 minutes ago, espeon said:

Cardios the girl that was left at the strip club??? 

Here's the thing a Solo #1 doesn't mean anything on billboard hot it's gonna be nice for her to get it. 

Like the #1 song of the last year didn't even go #1. A weak peak is nice for Taylor Swift 

37 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Billboard will change the rules.  It's over girls. 

Truly her Levitating

6 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

And then she gets to collect her Vanguard next week :WAP:

It's really the time of Barbz :jonny2: And all of this happening while Hot Tank got tanked :WAP:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Truly her Levita

No. She's getting it. 

Looking at the success of this and Doja, female poprap is obviously making a comeback. I wonder how all the other girlies will trycto adjust (if they even will). Megan tried to do something with SP but it didn’t really pay off even tho it did do good on radio

just woke up to all of this news :WAP:

lemme tap in to the roman remix :duca:

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Looking at the success of this and Doja, female poprap is obviously making a comeback. I wonder how all the other girlies will trycto adjust (if they even will). Megan tried to do something with SP but it didn’t really pay off even tho it did do good on radio

a potential shift to House rap is possible looking at recent releases from the girls. I guess we’ll see with Saweetie’s next copycat single :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

I don’t think it ever left. Everyone was just doing pure rap or hip-hop for a while until Doja came around, even Nicki’s last album wasn’t pop and had like 2-3 pop songs, Bed did moderate, Chun-Li has pop vibes but mostly hip hop 

Waking up and reading the last 10 pages was soooo enjoyable :WAP:

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

a potential shift to House rap is possible looking at recent releases from the girls. I guess we’ll see with Saweetie’s next copycat single :laugh:

I guess Saweetie and Latto have also already tried to apply poprap to their style and it actually paid off for Latto too

It’s really satisfying to see Nicki ‘return’ to the sound that put her on the map globally

The Roman remix is amazing :deadbanana2:

I just wished the last chorus would be more impactful but that's alright. Can't for it to drop on Apple Music

I Missed all the fun! So the remix is already available on her site and it’s coming on platforms today right??

1 minute ago, Monky_2405 said:

I Missed all the fun! So the remix is already available on her site and it’s coming on platforms today right??

Yes in 45 minutes it will be available everywhere else

Super Freaky Girl 

ITUNES- #1 and #2

AMAZON - #1 and #3

SPOTIFY- #2

APPLE MUSIC- #7 

The way she is going to flood the top 4 on iTunes in like 2 hrs 

8 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

how do we even know this account is reliable. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.