• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

Hope this is enough to push her to #1 :WAP:

If she actually manages to get her solo #1 12 years after her debut :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

it’s four fanbases trying to block her and she’s still in the lead this is so :rip:

The desperation :rofl:

Just now, jambloo said:

The desperation :rofl:

the biggest kiii to me is the megan fans joining in while letting her album tank :rip:

6 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

it’s four fanbases trying to block her and she’s still in the lead this is so :rip:

What is this :rip: they‘re scrambling

Just now, Nip Tuck said:

the biggest kiii to me is the megan fans joining in while letting her album tank :rip:

The thing is that most of these songs went #1 already like :toofunny3: It is going to hurt them if this does go #1

Last solo #1s from these girls I picked. ?AK AK AK 

Madonna 2000

Lady Gaga 2011

Nicki Minaj 2022

9 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Serving:

"We both keep looking at each other like, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? WHAT DO WE DO NOW?"

M90GtAB.png

x

nicki-minaj-laugh.gif

Edited by FOCK

The thought of her finally getting a solo #1 :WAP: go Nicki, unfortunately I can‘t listen to the remix until I get off work

5 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Last solo #1s from these girls I picked. ?AK AK AK 

Madonna 2000

Lady Gaga 2011

Nicki Minaj 2022

The absolute jinxing 

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

The absolute jinxing 

No please don't say this lol

Lol I was literally thinking to myself the other day ‘she should have spit some bars as Roman on this’ …now this was perfect! :clap3: Onika 

If they pull A Dua Lipa on her I'm gonna riot 

2 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

It's the fact that fan base is so bothered like they do not have a recently released single to keep on the charts for me :deadbanana4:

like what impact do they think they can have whole that single is OUT on all streaming charts :rip:

yk nicki is smashing when they have to drop their faces music to block her

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

Winston just said she has the lead again

See what I mean about Billboard changing the rules when they see fit :rip: And they only do this when it’s Nicki dropping

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

That’s absolutely wild…thank you for clarifying. I’m gonna have to go download the rest of them 

You’re very welcome!

If you need help send me the link for all four versions and I can’t download one for each!

6 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

It's the fact that fan base is so bothered like they do not have a recently released single to keep on the charts for me :deadbanana4:

If only that energy were applied to Flop **** :toofunny3: 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

YES! This goes for everyone here that has purchased a digital download from Nicki’s site. If we don’t redeem ALL 10 downloads the sale WILL NOT be accounted for!

-

at this rate we might cross 40K sales on her site alone by the time it’s all said and done :jonny3: 

How do you get that you have to redeem all 10? That makes no sense, where’s the source? Just wondering :hug: 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

How do you get that you have to redeem all 10? That makes no sense, where’s the source? Just wondering :hug: 

….I don’t have a source, but I trust all of the stans that have been saying this for years now :cm: They follow the charts, so I’m sure they know what they’re talking about and it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Just now, Kings. said:

….I don’t have a source, but I trust all of the stans that have been saying this for years now :cm: They follow the charts, so I’m sure they know what they’re talking about and it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Okay, was just wondering. Yeah I don’t think it matters, but might as well right? :hug: 

My mom is streaming the song without pressure lol

18 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

No please don't say this lol

Sir you’re the one putting a jinx out there ?

Just now, Cain said:

Sir you’re the one putting a jinx out there ?

No I think your here to break the curse 

1 minute ago, Shaner69 said:

My mom is streaming the song without pressure lol

P-p-p-pressure apply :jamming:

Your mum is a queen. 

1 hour ago, Almost Home said:

Ignore her she drinks and focus on streaming/buying instead - today is too important to pay attention to any predictions and get comfortable :nicole2:

Well, thanks to his original predictions, everyone went harder. There’s that :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.