• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

She gave a light Roman serve on the Remix. "T*tties in a briefcase," though. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Nicki will be the 6th actually, Adassa from We don’t talk about Bruno is Afro Latina/black too!  

whoa! Thanks for the correction! I had no idea! Feel is like the 90s again where black women dominated the charts!

And she shading somebody with the my old mixtape sold more than your whole album lmaooo

Just now, TheShowoff said:

Now why this ***** spell freak wrong? lmao

I didn't even notice that. :bibliahh: It's in line with Roman's personality, though.

14 minutes ago, YR. said:

Oh she’s getting that solo #1 YAY

Lady Gaga’s last #1 solo hit was in 2011. 

:deadbanana4:

I am here for the mess on the next Hot 100 thread, let's go Onika! :nicole:

Just now, Frogger17 said:

I didn't even notice that. :bibliahh: It's in line with Roman's personality, though.

True tea. I miss when Queen used to mispronounce words just to make them rhyme lmao

It didn’t feel right that Nicki didn’t have a #1 of her own. Glad to see it may be happening! :clap3:

4 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

And she shading somebody with the my old mixtape sold more than your whole album lmaooo

Thats messy, and not needed. Its dangerous to mess with people that have nothing to lose.

Edited by Nicolette

Just now, Nicolette said:

Thats messy, and not needed. 

Lol I mean she said aint nobody comin to see Otis but look at what we have hereee

How weird that people would game the system so their fave has a certain number on a chart... Like what do you get? Who listens to something because it's on Billboard anymore?

Just now, Mean Trees said:

How weird that people would game the system so their fave has a certain number on a chart... Like what do you get? Who listens to something because it's on Billboard anymore?

Its more so to get back at haters tbh

2 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Welcome to the stanning world

1 minute ago, Mean Trees said:

Girl, no one's gaming the system. You didn't see Billboard change the rule X inifinity number of times to prevent the gaming? Buying legit copies of your favorite artist's song isn't gaming anything. And it's important because everyone said she'd NEVER get a #1. They just might be right, but they might be eating their words next week.

2 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Its more so to get back at haters tbh

Just now, KingJay said:

Welcome to the stanning world

Thank you guys for not dragging me. :laugh: I've listened to it and it's a cute listen.

Nicki Minaj ft Nicki :dies:

But where is it I can’t find it on my Spotify is this a download exclusive?? 

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

Nicki Minaj ft Nicki :dies:

But where is it I can’t find it on my Spotify is this a download exclusive?? 

It's not on streaming. Download only right now.

1 minute ago, Frogger17 said:

Girl, no one's gaming the system. You didn't see Billboard change the rule X inifinity number of times to prevent the gaming? Buying legit copies of your favorite artist's song isn't gaming anything. And it's important because everyone said she'd NEVER get a #1. They just might be right, but they might be eating their words next week.

OK.

A little underwhelming but whatever, incoming #1!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

Thats messy, and not needed. Its dangerous to mess with people that have nothing to lose.

They have been going back and forth since seeing green, Nicki is just getting her lick back :bibliahh:

I was about to checkout, but saw it actually dropped. Not the mixtape selling more than your album line :deadbanana:

:deadbanana2:

Nicki truly always makes this FUN again! #1 let’s ******* go!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.