• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

This is so smart. She’s literally less than 20 points away from #1, this’ll give her the edge she needs.

SO SO SO happy for her for this, song slaps and deserves. :clap3:

Hope it’s a multiweek #1 with the video’s help. 

3 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Where can I listen to the alternate version?

It's out at midnight EST, I think.

Edited by Frogger17

1 minute ago, Frogger17 said:

It's out at midnight EST, I think.

Oh ok, so no one has heard it yet?

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Oh ok, so no one has heard it yet?

Nope when you buy it on her website it says release august 18

Just now, Danny789 said:

Nope when you buy it on her website it says release august 18

Gotcha, shihhhh can’t wait to listen. Roman better go awfff

8 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

I don't know if it was smart to release it at the last moment like she did or not. I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to be methodical and trick a certain fanbase into not going as hard with their streaming parties against her, thinking she wouldn't release anything other than the OG single. Garbigang will be working overtime now. smh 

it's smart cause it'll most likely be enough to push it to #1 but still give some longevity for week two

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Spotify better promote :jonny4: Nicki will ALWAYS be MOTHER :cm: 

Omgggggg wait! not them debunking all the poor souls claims about fraudulence :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Omgggggg wait! not them debunking all the poor souls claims about fraudulence :bibliahh:

BWAHAHAHA!

-

Everyone go to sleep!

19 minutes ago, Khamis said:

She’s HILARIOUS. You gotta give it to her. She dgaf! Get that #1 :clap3:

it was going number 1 anyway at some point so I don’t want to hear no mess

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

She discounted on iTunes too. Republic is not playing :WAP:

I knew Republic still had those dirty tricks in em. They always used to make sure their artists get that #1 when it’s close. They actually went lazy with DWHAP feat. lil baby because that was mainly out of Nicki’s pocket as she said. 

Super freaky girl is the song Republic believes in and it surprisingly has so much global appeal. It definitely could have went #1 eventually but it’s cool that it’s getting pushed now. This is the momentum Nicki needs leading into VMAs and then her album.

Now just make single #2 a multi-format collab with Drake (moment 4 life 2.0) then drop the album. :duca:

ROMAN REMIX?!?! As if I wasn't already bopping to the original... ***** let me go dust my barbie chain off! Also the remix cover being 10x better than the official omg. 

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

BWAHAHAHA!

-

Everyone go to sleep!

Wait, what's the point in waiting? She can't be putting finishing touches on anything, can she?

1 minute ago, Flare said:

I knew Republic still had those dirty tricks in em. They always used to make sure their artists get that #1 when it’s close. They actually went lazy with DWHAP feat. lil baby because that was mainly out of Nicki’s pocket as she said. 

Super freaky girl is the song Republic believes in and it surprisingly has so much global appeal. It definitely could have went #1 eventually but it’s cool that it’s getting pushed now. This is the momentum Nicki needs leading into VMAs and then her album.

Now just make single #2 a multi-format collab with Drake (moment 4 life 2.0) then drop the album. :duca:

THIS! I hope it’s out by the first week of November.

Just now, Frogger17 said:

Wait, what's the point in waiting? She can't be putting finishing touches on anything, can she?

I doubt it since she said she listened to the final version early. We can all still purchase and the preorder sales will count regardless :fan: I’ll buy in the morning once it’s out though. Goodnight everyone :gaycat2:

This is the most cynical push for a hit I've seen in a while. The sample is like the whole song :skull: But power to her I guess. 

Also, SFG is discounted on iTunes + her website. Republic playing all the tricks finally.

This last minute remix might also secure the song going #1 in Canada which is cool too. 

Oh she’s getting that solo #1 YAY

Lady Gaga’s last #1 solo hit was in 2011. 

A Cardi B fan scammed the barbz $20 out of the money they were giving other barbz to buy Super Freaky Girl, and bought Burger King :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Harrier said:

This is the most cynical push for a hit I've seen in a while. The sample is like the whole song :skull: But power to her I guess. 

Nah the chorus drives it and you just gon have to be madddddd lmaoooooo

2 hours ago, BeyIridescent said:

Not the possibility of this being the 5th black woman to occupy the top spot this year: 

Mariah Carey

Tems

Lizzo

Beyoncé

Nicki Minaj

They are knocking down ageism walls as well!

Nicki will be the 6th actually, Adassa from We don’t talk about Bruno is Afro Latina/black too!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.