Nicki Minaj - "Super Freaky Girl"

Click Clack

We need 56K Pure Sales, 25M Streams and 10M Radio Audience for the #1 the last time I saw.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

I hope she ends up releasing that alternate version she talked about. The stream hold is amazing

Republic is not that smart. Your excuse for telling her not release the extended version was because it would split streams but they could have made it digitally exclusive on her website so it would be pure sales only?? :coffee2:

Edited by Aribiotch

2 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

I hope she ends up releasing that alternate version she talked about. The stream hold is amazing

Alternative on her website + iTunes for today and tomorrow, then she can release it to steaming platforms on Friday. 

a concept :WAP:

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

Republic is not that smart. Your excuse for telling her not release the extended version was because it would split streams but they could have made it digitally exclusive on her website so it would be pure sales only?? :coffee2:

yeah that's really stupid

alternate versions never do anything on streaming and it doesnt need to have any playlisting. It's just for the pure sales

Just now, Jimmy. said:

Alternative on her website + iTunes for today and tomorrow, then she can release it to steaming platforms on Friday. 

:jonny:

C'mon Nicki. Do something. :emofish:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Like what’s not clicking??? They are going to fumble this 

If the urban numbers are right SFG is at 3.8M Aud 

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

You can only use the same email address once now? I bought a few copies on her website (each copy with a different card) but used the same email address...

Yeah, apparently each customer is uniquely identified by their email address, at least that's what UMG told the army who were mass buying BTS' new song and looks like it worked cause they did 66k last week. :intoit:

1 hour ago, karl said:

Yeah, apparently each customer is uniquely identified by their email address, at least that's what UMG told the army who were mass buying BTS' new song and looks like it worked cause they did 66k last week. :intoit:

This! It’s not different than trying to use a promo code on an artists webstores for example, but it won’t work unless you change the email AND card number (trust, I’ve run into this problems few times being a vinyl collector) :toofunny3:

I do have 5 emails, so I might just go through all 6 sites to purchase the song twice (clean and explicit) and hopefully that small fraction of sales will help :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Queen. said:

We need 56K Pure Sales, 25M Streams and 10M Radio Audience for the #1 the last time I saw.

If she sells 56k sales, it would be enough to pull 21.5M streams and 4M airplay, imo.

1 hour ago, karl said:

Wow wtf

:!ohno: the way this is gonna miss the number one by a point and Republic is doing nothing

she should release the video so she gets some streaming points lol

She is not going to release the video this week

wawefds.gif

31 minutes ago, Oussama said:

Pandora or radio are the ones that are gonna cut the tie of #1

From what I understand, SFG is doing well on Pandora Music and getting a lil something from Amazon Music. She may be closer to that 22M/23M streams number if it all holds.

They could easily just break this tie by dropping an alternative iTunes exclusive version. It’s ridiculous to miss #1 by such a small margin twice in a year. Something is really wrong at Republic where they don’t care at all how Nicki does but for other people they pull out every stop down to discounts and random DJ remixes. They couldn’t call up Afrojack or Kaytranada to do a quick lil remix version? 

Edited by Flare

2 minutes ago, Flare said:

From what I understand, SFG is doing well on Pandora Music and getting a lil something from Amazon Music. She may be closer to that 22M/23M streams number if it all holds.

They could easily just break this tie by dropping an alternative iTunes exclusive version. It’s ridiculous to miss #1 by such a small margin twice in a year. Something is really wrong at Republic where they don’t care at all how Nicki does but for other people they pull out every stop down to discounts and random DJ remixes. They couldn’t call up Afrojack or Kaytranada to do a quick lil remix version? 

And how do we know or see that it's doing way on Pandora? and it's a shame that it's gonna miss the #1 so stupidly

Well it’s back to #1 & #2 on iTunes.the girls are trying

9 minutes ago, Oussama said:

And how do we know or see that it's doing way on Pandora? and it's a shame that it's gonna miss the #1 so stupidly

Last week DJ Khaled was #1 due to some deal he had. So his reach was like 10 million on Pandora (not the stream number but the overall reach). That boost of visibility on pandora resulted in him outdoing predictions and placing #5 on Billboard last week.

Now Nicki is #5 but this was before barbz jumped on and started giving it thumbs up. Last I heard, her reach was around 3 million. So hopefully she gets a nice 1 million US streams from Pandora alone (which isn’t accounted for in predictions we’ve seen so far btw). 

18 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Well it’s back to #1 & #2 on iTunes.the girls are trying

Barbz are going hard right now

The fact she would have had a secured #1 debut with a video :deadbanana4: Nicki is still annoying as hell to me but this is very catchy. She can easily rise to the top with the video later since this seems to be serving stability 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.