• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

Although her antics are bothersome, I’m excited she is getting a #1, if predictions hold true. 

7 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

So it announces the top 10 only on Mondays and if there is a #1 debut Billboard will post the article today. The rest of the H100 comes out on Tuesdays 

Oh, okay. Thank you!

56 minutes ago, espeon said:

4th biggest audience increase today:

#1 Bad Habit +1.95

#2 I Like You +1.20

#3 Quiero Quemar La Pista +1.18

#4 Super Freaky Girl +1.09

:jonny5:

:rip:

30 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

She is going to make history today! But can you imagine how nervous the chart prediction pages are right now because if they get it wrong, all hell will break lose 

Chile, They will delete their accounts when the barbs begins to drag them.

68anickiminajmlaughing.gif

====

When she gets this #1 I want to see what female rappers will congratulate her on the success. I know Bia and Doja and City Girls will, maybe Lizzo.

Wow! I’m so pumped right now! I’m stoked and psyched about this week’s Billboard announcement!

Nicki’s on track to make history! Haters will be seething, mumbling and cackling! 
I just hope they won’t disregard websites sales like they did with MYH and cheat her out of the top spot! That would be a disgrace!  They can be sneaky and cunning and we know that, but if they did try to manipulate it somehow, I guess they’d be called out big time and there would be hell to pay for them. I doubt they’ll try anything with Nicki this time around. I’m Polish and I’m really surprised (in a good way) there are so many Nicki stans in my country. We have a great taste in music here, I guess. We respect the Queen here and many casual rap listeners in Poland respect the queen! 

I heard she’s not getting that #1 :eli:

Nervous! She really earned it!

Edited by Nicolette

4 adds on urban already :duca:

6 minutes ago, richa70 said:

Super Freaky Girl is coming for the Grammys 

I don’t think so :duck: They do not like her for whatever reason :toofunny3:

They probably on good terms now since the Grammys follow her on instagram and twitter. They commented under one of her tweets and she liked it. 

The absolute mess if they announce a rule change before releasing the list :dies:.

Edited by Symmetra

1 minute ago, Symmetra said:

The absolute mess if they announce a roll change before releasing the list :dies:.

68anickiminajmlaughing.gif

Let the lashing start chile.

20 minutes ago, Queen. said:

They probably on good terms now since the Grammys follow her on instagram and twitter. They commented under one of her tweets and she liked it. 

I get the optimism, but a follow from an intern does not mean they’re on good terms :skull: if they actually were she would’ve gotten a nomination last year, but we’ll see after this coming years and the following once the album is hopefully out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.