• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

:confused:

GET THEM :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Source? Stop making things up or posting non official info. Nicki herself said this was the lead single for NM5 :next:

7 hours ago, Cain said:

Beyoncé’s new album opens with the title ‘I’m That Girl’

Stop the derangement 

They were so embarrassing for that post :skull:

this is definitely going number 1 because those streams are actually low considering she did 19M without YouTube or pandora

7 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

this is definitely going number 1 because those streams are actually low considering she did 19M without YouTube or pandora

We have it in the bag.

I'm just more worried about the second week. And the radio play for SFG is terribly low...

2 minutes ago, Queen. said:

We have it in the bag.

I'm just more worried about the second week. And the radio play for SFG is terribly low...

I think the radio will catch on when it goes number 1/Video Drop and her VMAs performance. It started off better than all of Nicki’s singles so I am not too worried about it. Also Spotify is increasing, AM can be better but it isn’t terrible. She should add the AM link to the tik tok audio. 

5 minutes ago, Queen. said:

We have it in the bag.

I wouldn’t be too concern with the 2nd week. So far it’s still looking like top 10/15

2 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

I wouldn’t be too concern with the 2nd week. So far it’s still looking like top 10/15

Lets hope it stays in the top 10, cause we don't need a huge drop.

4 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I think the radio will catch on when it goes number 1/Video Drop and her VMAs performance. It started off better than all of Nicki’s singles so I am not too worried about it. Also Spotify is increasing, AM can be better but it isn’t terrible. She should add the AM link to the tik tok audio. 

If she stays stable in streaming we should be ok I guess. Don't want to jump the gun

18 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Damn not more than double the units of number 2 :deadbanana2:

It’s starting to drop everywhere now I’m getting scared …. Video needs to drop this week

6 minutes ago, Jay T said:

It’s starting to drop everywhere now I’m getting scared …. Video needs to drop this week

Where’s it dropping besides AM lol? 

iTunes was expected and AM is definitely a more Hip Hop/RNB platform which is why it’s doing better on Spotify. 

It’s still #2 on Spotify US and has only gained streams the past 3 days. Apple Music is only dropping a bit because the remix is getting streams too. Once the remix effect is over, the original should start rising again 

?? Apple Music US:

#12. Super Freaky Girl, @NICKIMINAJ — (-1) *peak 5*

#152. Super Freaky Girl (Roman Remix), @NICKIMINAJ — (+16) *new peak*

Edited by MalikMinajesty

It’s still in the top 10 on Spotify but it needs to rise on Apple Music. 

2nd biggest day :WAP:

Coming hard during 2nd week I see :eek:

She should drop the video this Monday 

10 hours ago, Jude said:

Not you using some random atrl thread and something that isn't even official as a source. Not buying it. That user doesn’t have a source either.. Why?

12 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Not you using some random atrl thread and something that isn't even official as a source. Not buying it. That user doesn’t have a source either.. Why?

Okay? Who f*cking cares if you don't believe that thread or not? I don't. So hush.

Edited by Jude

8 hours ago, Queen. said:

It’ll be fine. Spotify is stable. AM could be better but it’s still fine. Even if it drops a bit like Top 15, she’ll have video + VMAs and radio will hopefully catch on more so it can rise again.

8 minutes ago, Jude said:

Okay? Who f*cking cares if you don't believe that thread or not? I don't. So hush.

I was wondering why you did believe it because we both know its bs. I reported the threads to mods. :matty:

Chartessentials is predicting a drop from #1 to #6 lol even if it’s a few spots lower she’ll be fine

6 minutes ago, MalikMinajesty said:

Chartessentials is predicting a drop from #1 to #6 lol even if it’s a few spots lower she’ll be fine

That’s literally so fine. It will have chances to go back to #1 anyway with VMAS, music video and radio picking up. 

I'm still hoping the MV drops on Monday. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.