Nicki Minaj - "Super Freaky Girl"

Click Clack

2 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

I hope Spotify numbers remain stable tomorrow 

I think she might fall to #3 which is still great anyway, once radio properly catches on streams should stabilise / rise again

Edited by Nip Tuck

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oussama

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

• Click Clack

6 minutes ago, Flare said:

A little interview with Z100 yesterday wouldn’t have hurt so she could have the two biggest pop stations on board early. 

If her team and label knew there was no video and they weren’t doing alternate versions, the least they could have done was set up some basic radio promo at the big stations but it’s fine. Hopefully, KIIS spam plays it the rest of the week. :eli:

Sigh, she did all the radio promo for the wrong song. Z100 has already played it without being added so hopefully we get a few more spins this week & it gets added next week

Edited by MalikMinajesty

6 minutes ago, MalikMinajesty said:

Sigh, she did all the radio promo for the wrong song. Z100 has already played it without being added so hopefully we get a few more spins this week & it gets added next week

Unfortunately Nicki has like zero taste in her music most the time so she probably thought DWHAP was gonna be a huge hit, hence the video being her most elaborate since like TPP nn

Why do I feel like Nicki is this calm when she can have a number 1 because the video is coming tomorrow and it’s a big one.

I mean she is video vanguard this year :jonny6:

12 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Why do I feel like Nicki is this calm when she can have a number 1 because the video is coming tomorrow and it’s a big one.

I mean she is video vanguard this year :jonny6:

I really hope you’re right because there has to be SOME explanation to waiting an entire month to drop the song after teasing it despite the obvious demand

List of Pop radio stations which added SFG this week, sorted according to market rank.

KIIS-FM (#2 Los Angeles)
WKSC-FM (#3 Chicago)
WBBM-FM (#3 Chicago)
KMVQ-FM (#4 San Francisco)
KYLD-FM (#4 San Francisco)
KHKS-FM (#5 Dallas)
KLIF-FM (#5 Dallas)
WWPW-FM (#8 Atlanta)
WPOW-FM (#11 Miami)
WPOI-FM (#17 Tampa)
KDHT-FM (#18 Denver)
WTOK-FM (#19 Puerto Rico)
KBFF-FM (#21 Portland, OR)
WKST-FM (#29 Pittsburgh)
WBZZ-FM (#29 Pittsburgh)
WKFS-FM (#33 Cincinnati)
WNCI-FM (#36 Columbus, OH)
WPLW-FM (#38 Raleigh)
WRVW-FM (#40 Nashville)
WNFN-FM (#40 Nashville)
WNVZ-FM (#45 Norfolk)
WKZL-FM (#46 Greensboro)
WEZB-FM (#50 New Orleans)
WKSS-FM (#52 Hartford)
WNRW-FM (#54 Louisville)
WBBO-FM (#55 Monmouth-Ocean)
WFBC-FM (#58 Greenville, SC)
WKGS-FM (#60 Rochester)
KDDB-FM (#64 Honolulu)
KTBT-FM (#65 Tulsa)
WKKF-FM (#67 Albany, NY)
WSNX-FM (#68 Grand Rapids)
WWST-FM (#73 Knoxville)
KQCH-FM (#75 Omaha)
KISO-FM (#75 Omaha)
XHTO-FM (#76 El Paso)
WKRZ-FM (#78 Wilkes-Barre)
KLLY-FM (#80 Bakersfield)
WYKS-FM (#86 Gainesville)
WMFQ-FM (#86 Gainesville)
WDOD-FM (#89 Chattanooga)
KCDU-FM (#91 Moterey-Salinas)
WVYB-FM (#95 Daytona Beach)
KZBD-FM (#96 Spokane)
KLCA-FM (#98 Reno, NV)
WWHT-FM (#100 Syracuse)
WFKS-FM (#103 Melbourne)
KZCH-FM (#106 Wichita)
KCRZ-FM (#109 Visalia-Tulare)
WHHD-FM (#110 Augusta, GA)
KKPN-FM (#112 Corpus Christi, TX)
KSMB-FM (#113 Lafayette, LA)
WXLK-FM (#121 Roanoke, VA)
KFYV-FM (#122 Oxnard-Ventura, CA)
WKCI-FM (#125 New Heaven, CT)
WYOY-FM (#127 Jackson, MS)
WMYB-FM (#132 Myrtle Beach)
KSPW-FM (#136 Springfield, MO)
WDJQ-FM (#142 Canton, OH)
WXYK-FM (#143 Biloxi)
WZNF-FM (#143 Biloxi)
WGCO-FM (#146 Savannah, GA)
WXXX-FM (#147 Burlington, VT)
WAYV-FM (#154 Atlantic City, NJ)
MC40-FM (Music Choice)
S001-FM (Sirius XM)
X303-FM (Sirius XM)

Yall are weird. So what if you want longevity over a #1 peak? Why not have BOTH? It's more impressive. I don't understand y'all's thinking. :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Jude said:

Yall are weird. So what if you want longevity over a #1 peak? Why not have BOTH? It's more impressive. I don't understand y'all's thinking. :deadbanana4:

right? :deadbanana2: as if the song getting 10 extra points this week would jeopardize it's future longevity 

Not to be a Debby downer but I fear the #1 is out of reach currently. Like we really need a top 3 on Apple and a rise in Spotify streams. 

But idk what she needs to do to get the streams rising.

She’s live on Stationhead with Rah Ali. You know it’s about to get messy.

5 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

right? :deadbanana2: as if the song getting 10 extra points this week would jeopardize it's future longevity 

ugh, our minds :flame:

17 minutes ago, Jude said:

Exactly 

8 minutes ago, Jay T said:

Not to be a Debby downer but I fear the #1 is out of reach currently. Like we really need a top 3 on Apple and a rise in Spotify streams. 

But idk what she needs to do to get the streams rising.

if she get the #1, I think it'll be from sales

She always got some technology problems :deadbanana2:

“Super Freaky Girl” rises to #11 (+3) on @Spotify’s “Today’s Top Hits” playlist.

53 minutes ago, Jude said:

Oh my gosh, please cut it out. You’re pushing something that’s not gonna happen without more of a push.

Anyway, it rose on TTH :jonny5:

Just now, Kings. said:

Oh my gosh, please cut it out. You’re pushing something that’s not gonna happen without more of a push.

It's literally 8 points away from #1 what are you talking about. Y'all are the ones who need to cut it out.

Just now, Jude said:

It's literally 8 points away from #1 what are you talking about. Y'all are the ones who need to cut it out.

Girl, stfu. You’re very annoying. And those 8 points aren’t gonna happen with just us in this thread, so go ***** on Twitter to Nicki directly if it means so much to you that she debuts at #1 :deadbanana:

Anyway, if it happens it will, if not it’s not a big deal. Y’all care about this more than her or her label and it’s purely for bragging rights. Like please be serious for a second :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Girl, stfu. You’re very annoying. And those 8 points aren’t gonna happen with just us in this thread, so go ***** on Twitter to Nicki directly if it means so much to you that she debuts at #1 :deadbanana:

No, you're the ones who are very annoying. Your pessimism irks. This is a FORUM and I will say whatever I want to say and don't tell me what to do. :giraffe:

Edited by Jude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.