Neoconservative icon John Bolton goes viral for admitting he helped establish coups

Bears01

People will hear this and still say Euromaidan was not partly orchestrated by the US gov and NATO. 
Victoria Nuland is literally on tape saying they needed to install a pro-West admin in Ukraine....

32 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

People will hear this and still say Euromaidan was not partly orchestrated by the US gov and NATO. 
Victoria Nuland is literally on tape saying they needed to install a pro-West admin in Ukraine....

It’s such a common theme in order to maintain a global superpower status (by weaponizing the US dollar), but when the US empire looses its grip as the world superpower and people start a coup against the US dollar, demons like this will be forced to face accountability and suffer the consequences. I don’t think most people are truly prepared to go through a period where the US is demonized to its full extent. 

And the way he said the full word in French like it was supposed to me him look sophisticated :rip:

32 minutes ago, BGKC said:

It’s such a common theme in order to maintain a global superpower status (by weaponizing the US dollar), but when the US empire looses its grip as the world superpower and people start a coup against the US dollar, demons like this will be forced to face accountability and suffer the consequences. I don’t think most people are truly prepared to go through a period where the US is demonized to its full extent. 

I truly can't wait.  It so fully ******* deserved. 

I already have my two other passports ready to go (aside from my U.S one)

I will be bouncing as soon as **** starts to crumble. Lowkey its already happening. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.