Jill Biden sorry for likening Latinos to tacos

HausOfPunk

1 hour ago, Pop culture said:

Have we all lost the ability to comprehend a sentence? :rip:

Mte. Like it’s a very clumsy statement and should have never made it into the final speech but on the scale of offensiveness this is pretty benign 

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

That wasn’t a lie ? and to be fair she said 50% of them. So she was actually being nice 

Well yeah but it was very stupid in a hugely consequential campaign and gained them nothing.

Breakfast tacos are a big thing here in San Antonio so it’s makes sense y’all literally taken out of context, doesn’t play well to a national audience I guess
more fake outrage over little insignificant things that our media covers 

Edited by DONTYELLATME

Such a clumsy way to phrase things. This whole administration should resign. They can’t even figure out the most basic messaging. 

4 hours ago, A Bomb said:

:deadbanana2:

but where are the right wing “I can take a joke” Latinos now? 

Exactly. :skull: “You can call me [insert slur], just don’t ever call me Latinx” only to jump at any opportunity to feign offense at the most benign comments. Right-wingers always call the left race baiting and overly sensitive, but I swear, no one pulls out those victim cards more quickly than the right wing about their tokens. Without fail, Candace Owens and Clarence Thomas “the left thinks less of black people”, Glenn Greenwald “the left perpetuates harmful gay stereotypes”, Ben Shapiro “criticism of Zionists is anti-Semitic”, MTG and Lauren Boebert “we get targeted because we’re women”. :rip:

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

That wasn’t a lie ? and to be fair she said 50% of them. So she was actually being nice 

Now we're defending the basket of deplorables comment, are we? Jesus. It's' like you guys WANT to turn off voters and lose elections with your unparalleled snobbery and elitism. :skull: 

Ask Romney how his 47% comment worked for him!

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Que se meta sus disculpas por el culo, rata.

:dies:

16 hours ago, Juanny said:

she wasnt likening latinos to tacos... shes just giving an example of something the latino community has helped bring to the diversity in san antonio. its frankly ridiculous they are trying to say "we are not tacos", well she wasnt implying it. 

i see why shes getting a little dragged MAYBE, cause you know shes a rich white person speaking about POC so its natural to be a little suspicious and cynical, but honestly she obviously didnt mean anything by it. and ya the way she said it... sounds kinda dumb lol. people are kinda looking for things to nitpick about. i say this as a half latino, actually what she said isn't half bad. tacos are badass, everyone love it, and she should give that credit to the latino community for bringing introducing it to white people

Yep, but context is not something MAGAs or people on ATRL understand. When talking about any ethnic group, bringing up parts of their culture to describe what makes them diverse makes complete and total sense and is in no way racist. :rip:

13 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Now we're defending the basket of deplorables comment, are we? Jesus. It's' like you guys WANT to turn off voters and lose elections with your unparalleled snobbery and elitism. :skull: 

Ask Romney how his 47% comment worked for him!

:ahh: of course you, a fake progressive, would defend Trump and his fans. Those deplorables stormed the Capitol and are now gearing up to enact a genocide against trans people all while you progressives cheer them on because it's "anything to hurt the Dems is good because I'm still mad about Bernie losing twice". But yeah, HRC calling these people what they are is the problem.

Edited by Bang Up

11 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Yep, but context is not something MAGAs or people on ATRL understand. When talking about any ethnic group, bringing up parts of their culture to describe what makes them diverse makes complete and total sense and is in no way racist. :rip:

:ahh: of course you, a fake progressive, would defend Trump and his fans. Those deplorables stormed the Capitol and are now gearing up to enact a genocide against trans people all while you progressives cheer them on because it's "anything to hurt the Dems is good because I'm still mad about Bernie losing twice". But yeah, HRC calling these people what they are is the problem.

Don’t you have a racist First Lady and President (whose measly approval is at 33%) to defend? 

HRC being a snob turned voters off. End of story. If she didn’t do that, there might not have been a President Trump to invite a Jan. 6 Capitol storming. Then again, maybe she shouldn’t have been the nominee to begin with.

breakfast tacos is a Tex Mex staple? she's referencing their unique cuisine big deal

The dems showing their true colors :biblio:

She can **** off along with Nancy Pelosi for elbowing a little Hispanic girl.

Doesn't seem like a big deal... and I dislike the Bidens

but lemme let Latinos speak on this matter since they have the ultimate say on if this is offensive or not tbh

See what happens when you keep slicing and dicing the population into subgroups rather than addressing us all as Americans?

It can only backfire in the end!

Rich white liberals see all Latinos as poor struggling immigrants who own a "bodega" and eat tacos every day, I'm not surprised. She is as ignorant as her useless husband.

She should've just called them beaners at that point lmfao :deadbanana4:

Cringe. When you thought Biden's family can't sink lower :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

She should've just called them beaners at that point lmfao :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4:

Pelosi getting tempted to use racial slurs teas lmao

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Every white liberal I know is Jill Biden. Why y’all act surprised. At least Nancy dems pretend/hide it better then trumpeters. 

3 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

:deadbanana4:

Pelosi getting tempted to use racial slurs teas lmao

Omg the way this was brushed aside like nothing by cnn and the Rachel Maddie channel. Disgusting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.