WTF: Doctor R*pes Sedated Woman Udergoing C-Section In Hopsital.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

OH MY F*CKING…….

A doctor was caught red-handed r*ping a sedated pregnant woman undergoing a C-section inside a hospital. 

In the video of the act, the female patient is lying on a stretcher, unconscious. On the left side of the sheet, the hospital’s surgical team begins the cesarean section. Meanwhile, on the right side of the sheet, less than a meter away from his colleagues, anesthesiologist Giovanni unzips his pants, pulls his p**** out and inserts it into the pregnant woman’s mouth.

The entire ordeal lasts about 10 minutes. While raping the pregnant woman, the doctor tries to make subtle movements so that no one in the room notices. When he’s done, he takes a tissue and wipes the victim’s mouth to hide the traces of his crime.

Nurses and technicians responsible for the video said that, on Sunday, the doctor had already participated in two other surgeries in rooms where the hidden cameras were unable to catch him on the act.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11005305/amp/Anaesthetist-raped-pregnant-woman-drugged-undergoing-caesarean.html

THE VIDEO BELOW.

VIEWER DISCRETION.

:mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen: :mazen:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

******* gross. :mazen: The fact that he’s tainted what is supposed to be one of the best days of that woman’s life. I hope she sues to hell and back.

Gross. He’s slowly becoming an Instagram celebrity after this. His profile gained almost 10K new followers the day after the video was posted… 

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

******* gross. :mazen: The fact that he’s tainted what is supposed to be one of the best days of that woman’s life. I hope she sues to hell and back.

I can’t imagine the humiliation and trauma that woman will have experienced now knowing that’s what she was subjected too, and she’ll need a lifetime of therapy to recover, but at least there’s hardcore evidence to send him away for life

The man is literally standing there, in full scrubs, casually orally assaulting her and the other nurses have no idea what’s going on. 

WTAF! 

8 minutes ago, Sesame said:

How on earth was that video made public :gaycat6:

Well, the Brazilian press leaked it, I imagine, and now the video has been made public across the world. It’s disgusting but this is the suck, twisted, demonic, perversion that possess human beings.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

:biblio:

Idk how I feel about the fact that people set up a camera to catch him but didn't attempt to stop it...

1 minute ago, rzal said:

:biblio:

Idk how I feel about the fact that people set up a camera to catch him but didn't attempt to stop it...

I imagine that as the article says the people who were suspicious of him were his colleagues so they were probably in that room on the other side of the cloth, and they won't have been able to watch it until the procedure was over.

Anyway, it's a good thing they did set up the camera or else he'll have got away with it like he did for the previous women.

Jail the motherfucker.

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

Jail the motherfucker.

He was arrested in front of everybody at the hospital, literally sobbing uncontrollably.

That video has been made public too. 

6 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

He was arrested in front of everybody at the hospital, literally sobbing uncontrollably.

It's what his nasty ass deserves!

how HORRIBLE :mazen: lock him up and throw the f*cking key

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Link of the arrest? 

This absolute disgusting piece of garbage. I hope he rots in jail

He deserves long and painful death, disgusting predator!!!! :mazen:

5 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

Link of the arrest? 

This absolute disgusting piece of garbage. I hope he rots in jail

All I could find was this. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf6ulRVjrUW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There was another video on Twitter that shows him being dragged through the handcuffs by police, in the hopsital, and he’s sobbing. It was part of the news report - Brazilian Twitter should have it. I’m trying to find it again. 

There really aren't any words for this. This demented sicko can rot and it's moments like these that make me happy that prison is really unkind to sex offenders.

How sick he is. At this point she was bringing to life a child. Patriarchy and its peversion, degrading attitudes towards women. 

Stone him to death!

Also that link led me to a bunch of beheading videos. I wouldn't click if I was y'all.

The other person is one foot away with just the damn sheet covering it.

Ugh, like the audacity to do that to a woman whose body is being cut open and then the people right there.  

Plus how on earth do you even get off on that? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.