Bitter Nene Leakes Attempts to Shade Successful Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny Frankel

Someone is mad Bethenny is BOOKED 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Bethenny looks t e r r i b l e in that promo pic. Either come back to RHONY or hang it up. Not one of her spin-offs or solo shows (Bethenny Ever After, Bethenny and Frederick, her talk show, or her HBO MAX show, the Big Shot or whatever it’s called) has been successful. She only thrives in an ensemble setting.

Would love to see Nene back in something relevant. She does seem like a huge hater for the past 3-5 years though :toofunny3:

She is kind of right though 

I'm so not caught up with them :lakitu:

But nene is bitter as hell to a point where it's not funny.. 

The successful Bethenny that ridiculed the black women of the Real Housewives of Atlanta with stereotypes?

This one?

Or the successful Bethenny Frankel that gives out this kind of advice to women

9f3997199db98803d15d72d12b40a7dd.png

Maybe Nene should log off of Instagram and try to turn her latest reality TV venture into something more sustainable

51 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Someone is mad Bethenny is BOOKED 

bethenny's clapback though

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

Whether or not bethenney's shows hit or flop she's getting opportunities and Nene seems hella bitter.

Nene does not have the range to work outside of her character role from reality tv.

Bethenney created an empire. Nene didn't even trademark her sayings...talk about lack of business savvy.

I'm not a big fan of Bethenney but I respect her business savvy

:clap3:

But she's right though. NeNe carries the entire Bravo franchise on her back, she not only made Atlanta but is arguably THE housewife who ingrained herself into pop culture. She should be first priority to get her own show

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Whether or not bethenney's shows hit or flop she's getting opportunities and Nene seems hella bitter.

Nene does not have the range to work outside of her character role from reality tv.

Bethenney created an empire. Nene didn't even trademark her sayings...talk about lack of business savvy.

I'm not a big fan of Bethenney but I respect her business savvy

:clap3:

Nene fumble her own bag due to her superiority complex behavior. She really thought she was untouchable and her constant parading that ATL Housewives was her show was not cute at all. 

Nene really ruined her own career with her out of control bitterness, huh :rip: I'd love to see her back on TV but that's looking less and less likely.

Nene literally destroyed her career because of her ego :rip: I'm not a fan of Bethenny but she stays booked and successful!

Bethenney is trash that part is true. Actually Nene is trash too. 

I love Nene... but they're having a mid off. Nene still wins tho.

Edited by Mellark

8 hours ago, Love Again said:

But she's right though. NeNe carries the entire Bravo franchise on her back, she not only made Atlanta but is arguably THE housewife who ingrained herself into pop culture. She should be first priority to get her own show

She’s literally suing Bravo for racial discrimination despite being one of the highest paid cast members across the entire Bravo franchise for many years and despite never having complained about racial discrimination or anything of the sort before she was fired. 

She will never work in the industry again. She is a very bitter and disturbed woman. Any real fan of RHOA knows that Nene reeked of insecurity and always had a superiority complex throughout her time on the show. 

I’m not the biggest fan of Bethenny Frankell either, but Nene needs to give it a rest :rip:

9 hours ago, boys said:

The successful Bethenny that ridiculed the black women of the Real Housewives of Atlanta with stereotypes?

This one?

Or the successful Bethenny Frankel that gives out this kind of advice to women

9f3997199db98803d15d72d12b40a7dd.png

Wow, I never followed her, but this is disgusting :deadbanana2:

Maybe if Nene weren't a bitter assh*le she would get better opportunities. It's not your race it's your personality

7 hours ago, Erotic said:

you don’t support other women 

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.