Why is Ava Max blacklisted from award shows?

Solaria

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Sometimes white people get things just for being white and pretty. I know it sounded kinda mean but it wasn't my intention :deadbanana4: 

Kim Petras is white too so? :doc: Make it make sense. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• SchmoodRing

• Sharapov

• Power love

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

She's just white

Discover ava max mashup old vs new 's popular videos | TikTok

:rip::toofunny3: .... in 2022

Let's not forget that Normani begged for her VMA performance and Ava didn't give a flying **** about going there.

Normani has 10M listeners on Spotify and Ava has 33M. THREE times more. :dies: 

Those songs are hits because of radio. The GP don’t actually know who she is. Those songs can be sung by any radio fodder pop girl. 

And Chloe and Normani are more known than her in the US. 

9 minutes ago, Love Again said:

SBS 4 x Platinum

K&Q 2x Platinum (also topped the Adult Top 40 chart, it was doing amazing on AC radio back in 2020)

Two-hit wonder.

no one watches award shows anymore. Roblox is where it's at :clap3:

i think the case for chloe and normani its that they are kinda known personalities and book these gigs for who they are and not their music

but avas not a known personality id say, she has known songs, but i dont think gp really puts a face in those. as for kim and yungblud i have no idea whatsoever why they were ever asked to perform as their music is awful and their performances are twice as awful BAN THEM 

Ava doesn’t try at all. She doesn’t learn to dance/perform or interact with her fans or post anything except those thin shirts for some non-existent straight male audience

30 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

hmm she's def prettier than chloe or kim LMAO.

screen-4.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.webp

This flagrant Lie 

Chloe & Normani are the prettiest ones in the OP. Ava is Plain af & looks like the stock version of Gaga's 2008 self 

She looks like an Ariana Grande size of Lady Gaga in that video

They hate hot blonde bombshells

Kim Petras has literally performed once at a big award show - and that was literally after she signed a big label deal (which means they probably bought the slot for her). My comment really just compared their fanbases lol This user trying so hard to drag Normani when the topic isn't even about her or when no one is really talking about her beside the comparison made... Go outside sis 

Doesn't Ava max has like triple the amount of songs Normani has? I mean, good for her that she has more monthly listeners :toofunny3:

I think someone in the industry is trying to keep her off red carpets 

5 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

This user trying so hard to drag Normani when the topic isn't even about her or when no one is really talking about her beside the comparison made...

You literally said Normani is bigger than her which is a straight up lie :skull: And she's mentioned in the OP so of course people will mention her.

They’re afraid of her talent outshining the industry plants they’ve invited :clap3:

She's using my pic on her dating profile and I'm hot as fish grease & ready  to fight right now | Page 3 | Lipstick Alley

She's insanly talented and has already built herself a small base, award shows don't really mean anything these days (very unfortunate because they used to be entertaining). 

it's as simple as literally no one knows who she is outside of internet stans lol

I'd like to apologize for saying Ava Max is not beautiful. I didn't think it was going to sound as mean as it probably did. :toofunny3:  However, some should understand what I meant when I said she was white and how that could get her further into places rather than people from other races, because yes, we live in a racist world. But yeah, sorry Ava Max fans :katie:

Some of you are confusing “blacklisted from” with “irrelevant to” :toofunny3: and I stan Ava, but she really needs a Dua Lipa-esque career makeover, where she goes from faceless artist to actual personality 

1 hour ago, Power love said:

She literally just did a show with Xtina where she was more talked about than Ava has her entire career. 

but why all those people who talked about her don't stream her music?
AK.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

but why all those people who talked about her don't stream her music?
AK.jpg

oop

2 hours ago, Power love said:

I do think she should at least do a pre show performance for the VMAs at least 

She already did, back in 2019 (I feel like she opened the pre-show, but I might be misremembering): https://www.mtv.com/vma/video-clips/2nr2b0/mtv-video-music-awards-2019-ava-max-torn-sweet-but-psycho (the Youtube version below skips the song's breakdown for some reason)

At this point of her career, she either gets invited to perform to the main show, or she shows up as a presenter.  The only artists to have ever gone "back down" to the pre-show from the main show are the Backstreet Boys, and they did this like 20 years after their peak.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.