SCREENRANT: Why Fans Think Kim Kardashian Stole $600 Million From Britney Spears

AlanRickman1946

Kris Jenner better sue these Twitter accounts so they can finally get real jobs instead of spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation. It’s what they deserve, Twitter is so toxic now.

5 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Imagine thinking the best selling female of our time having $600M is far fetched. not to mention the successful tours, brand deals, magazine deals, probably under the table tabloid deals back in the day, the most successful billion dollar celeb perfume line, most successful residency of our generation 

:deadbanana2:

both math and logic went out the window 

ot: I don’t believe they did it but I wouldn’t put it above loucifer and Kriss to use Britney’s money to fund many questionable things. Either way, if this is true, britney her never ending impacT

I mean, no need to feel attacked. I was genuinely asking a question. Reason for me wondering is because there are reports online that Britney almost bankrupted herself right before the c-ship. But come to think of it today team c-ship may have put out those articles to try and control that narrative so it’s easier to funnel assets out from under her. Not sure if New York Times would be a part of that, though. Because NYT reported in 2008 that her fortune was around 125$ Million, and one of her former financial advisers even mentioned it was only at 50$ Million (https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/business/media/25britney.html). That’s a steep difference from 600$ Million. 

5 hours ago, karron0624 said:

We are talking about assets not cash. I.e stocks, property (both physical and intellectual like ownership in her perfume line) etc. Before the conservatorship, Britney was estimated to have $250 million in net worth (Assets - Debts) that we legally knew about, and there are plenty of Assets we dont know about.

The $600 million missing are assets Jamie Lynn moved into control of Lou Taylor, then moved out. 

Ok, got it. Still seems like a lot, but I’ll believe it to be true for the sake of this topic. I find it far fetched that Tri Star would implicate accounts of the likes of the Kardashians as it would implicate them. But considering the crazy stuff they already did over the past few years it’s definitely a possibility. Imagine if true, that would be a scandal that could ruin the Kardashian family.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

I mean, no need to feel attacked. I was genuinely asking a question. Reason for me wondering is because there are reports online that Britney almost bankrupted herself right before the c-ship. But come to think of it today team c-ship may have put out those articles to try and control that narrative so it’s easier to funnel assets out from under her. Not sure if New York Times would be a part of that, though. Because NYT reported in 2008 that her fortune was around 125$ Million, and one of her former financial advisers even mentioned it was only at 50$ Million (https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/business/media/25britney.html). That’s a steep difference from 600$ Million. 

Ok, got it. Still seems like a lot, but I’ll believe it to be true for the sake of this topic. I find it far fetched that Tri Star would implicate accounts of the likes of the Kardashians as it would implicate them. But considering the crazy stuff they already did over the past few years it’s definitely a possibility. Imagine if true, that would be a scandal that could ruin the Kardashian family.

It was meant to be a general comment sorry it felt defensive. 

artists always say those reported numbers are inaccurate. When MJ was being accused by tabloids of being bankrupt, he said he had over $1B in the early 00s. they invest, they omit to report earnings to avoid taxes or whatever and probably because frankly their bank accounts aren’t any of our business. 

point is, it isn’t far fetched at all, especially for the best selling female and most powerful and famous celebrity of our generation. I mean, she reported $100M only 3 years in.

Edited by dirrtydiana

Britney fans are so delusional. First of all she never even had $600 million, second of all Kardashians don't need to steal from Britney, they make more money than Britney. :toofunny2:

I believe it. k*m kardashian and her mother/aunt whatever also tried putting Kanye West in a conservatorship to steal his billions. Truly sick people. They should go in jail along with Jamie's gang and Lou Taylor but unfortunately, they never will

6 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

I believe it. k*m kardashian and her mother/aunt whatever also tried putting Kanye West in a conservatorship to steal his billions. Truly sick people. They should go in jail along with Jamie's gang and Lou Taylor but unfortunately, they never will

They tried it on Lindsay Lohan too

7 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Britney fans are so delusional. First of all she never even had $600 million, second of all Kardashians don't need to steal from Britney, they make more money than Britney. :toofunny2:

They're obsessed with with the victim complex. Everyone is out to get her, everyone owes her an apology.

8 hours ago, WalkAway said:

You seen her bank account? What a stupid comment to make :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, Raiden said:

They tried it on Lindsay Lohan too

Exactly. There should be laws in place for these kinds of evil practices :biblio:

The best selling female artist from 2000-2010 with PURE album sales, countless endorsements, one of the all time best selling fragrance lines, numerous record breaking tours, one of the highest paid residencies in Vegas, 15 million dollar x factor deal... 

$600 million is not hard to believe but ignorance and delusion runs rampant here.

5 minutes ago, Nachocheesechalup said:

The best selling female artist from 2000-2010 with PURE album sales, countless endorsements, one of the all time best selling fragrance lines, numerous record breaking tours, one of the highest paid residencies in Vegas, 15 million dollar x factor deal... 

$600 million is not hard to believe but ignorance and delusion runs rampant here.

Never once has she been cited as having more than $200 million in the 20 years she’s been active. Ya’ll are reaching if you think Britney has/had $600 million. 

17 hours ago, Young Volcanoes said:

Which aunt?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.