Predominantly white crowd sings the N-word at Roddy Ricch concert; Twitter dragging

State of Grace.

4 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

You cannot be racist against white people. They are the oppressor. 

That’s racist to say.

That means that black people are always inferior & victims which is stupid.

Do we think Obama is not in a position of power against a 19yo white intern in the White House or in his campaign?

The gymnastic the left will go to with their crazy theories. ?? 

Racism is racism !

Edited by frenchyisback

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frenchyisback

• Armani?

• Apolonio ₃₄

• Hurem

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

There’s no if here. No one should use it, Kendrick included. And I’m not caucasian don’t even try. 

Are you black? Because a non-black person isn’t gonna tell me a damn thing. 

Roddy is the one who told them to sing it, and Im sure he knows they would sing that word :skull:

This isnt his 1st time in a predominantly White crowd

Why are people outraged for these rappers? :rip: They know what it is and don't care cause they're getting a big fat check.

If these artists really cared they would not use the n word in their songs period! because hell will freeze over before you can convince white people they can't fully sing/rap along to a song they like,

4 hours ago, 1000 forms of queer said:

If these people are racists, they wouldn't be stanning him and singing his song loudly to begin it, now would they?

Is this a serious post?:rip:

Sports fans are racist despite the team being mostly Black men. They only see them as entertainment. As soon as they do activism of any sort they get angry. Going through their social pages for Juneteenth, so many of them were getting angry the holiday was acknowledged.

Some of y’all are so obsessed with White ppl :deadbanana2: scary

I seriously dare some of you to come to the Hispanic hoods and try to check one of them for saying or singing this word and watch how fast they knock your jaw to the other side of y’alls heads. Not to mention most of their Black counterparts really just do not care they’re using up. Please grow up 

16 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

That’s racist to say.

Do we think Obama is not in a position of power against a 19yo white intern in the White House or in his campaign?

Racism is racism !

They meant structural & systemic racism obviously which doesn't require that high of a intellect to understand :rip:

"Crazy theories"

Yeah, that's bad, but idk I feel like the American black community should get frustrated more by pay discrepancy between whites and blacks, access to the job market and other issues that would actually change black lives rather than some pasty white brits singing along to a rap lyric

12 minutes ago, Great808 said:

I seriously dare some of you to come to the Hispanic hoods and try to check one of them for saying or singing this word and watch how fast they knock your jaw to the other side of y’alls heads. Not to mention most of their Black counterparts really just do not care they’re using up. Please grow up 

You think Black ppl are afraid of Hispanic communities using their own literal slur? ?

The only reason why some Hispanic communities say the n word is because the Black ppl there allow it, some of them are Black themselves or they have similar cultural identities.

I remember listening to a podcast and someone said an exec at a big label said rap music these days is made for “suburban kids” because when they looked at the data they’re the main ones buying the music and buying concert tickets ? but the crowd shouldn’t have said the word whether Roddy encouraged it or not 

these twitter clowns lol

6 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Ever since I literally received a letter of my great great great grandmother being given away during slavery as a birthday gift, I stopped saying the N-word. It’s different when the hardships of the word is right in front your face in a letter from such a horrendous time.

White people should not be saying it at all, especially with how they are. But I think even the Black community should leave it alone too. It’s a horrible word.

I think the n word was used during slavery  by the German speakers and maybe some other langauges.  The English speakers used the word "negro" which is mostly used by racists nowdays as a softer version of the n word. The n word with a r was later popularized in English langauge during late 19th century and 20th century with racist groups like KKK.

From wikipedia about the n word:

"Over time it took on a derogatory connotation[2] and became a racist insult by the 20th century. Accordingly, it began to disappear from general popular culture. Its inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy and ongoing debate."

Edited by Aristotle

2 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

This is such a touchy topic but even the title of this thread is somewhat racist because it's singling out white people that are fans at a concert. It's upsetting that people can't see that we are all equal and the same and we can enjoy and like who ever we want. There has been mistakes Made by everyone in the past this is true but the problem is grouping people into a category and that's not fair. We are all individuals no matter what color we are and we have no choice over that. We should all learn to love and get along. That's how I feel and I hope everyone starts to feel that way too. 

Anyways lots of love to you all. 

The onus to "learn to love and get along" is on straight white people, not minorities. They are the ones with power, they are the oppressor. The oppressed do not bear the burden of having to "get along" with their oppressor :rip:

19 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Some of y’all are so obsessed with White ppl :deadbanana2: scary

Jesus christ y'all aren't even trying to hide it anymore :rip:

19 minutes ago, Armani? said:

They meant structural & systemic racism obviously which doesn't require that high of a intellect to understand :rip:

"Crazy theories"

Calling people dumb won’t make your theories make any more sense.

We’re all operating simultaneously  within multiple systems.

Black people control the DC city system. It has been on lock for decades and us, black people, run it from dog catcher to mayor and every position in between.

Now please tell me how in DC city politics the systemic racism is not against white people career prospects?

Edited by frenchyisback

37 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

That’s racist to say.

Racism is racism !

"Just pull yourself up by the bootstraps!" :juanny:

need Kendrick to perform Aunty Diaries live :duca: 

1 minute ago, frenchyisback said:

Calling people dumb won’t make your theories make any more sense.

We’re all living with multiple system.

Black people control the DC city system. It has been on lock for decades and us, black people, run it from dog catcher to mayor and every position in between.

Now please tell me how in DC city politics the systemic racism is not against white people?

How are white people discriminated against in DC? I want actual specifics.

he did tell them to sing!

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

How are white people discriminated against in DC? I want actual specifics.

Black men have a 20 year shorter life expectancy there than White men.:hoetenks:

7 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Ever since I literally received a letter of my great great great grandmother being given away during slavery as a birthday gift, I stopped saying the N-word. It’s different when the hardships of the word is right in front your face in a letter from such a horrendous time.

White people should not be saying it at all, especially with how they are. But I think even the Black community should leave it alone too. It’s a horrible word.

As a white person i feel uncomfortable even thinking it in my head and if im around white people who may say it I get even more uncomfortble

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Black men have a 20 year shorter life expectancy there than White men.:hoetenks:

Who’s doing the shooting? 

I live in DC and was stabbed by another black man.

It’s not white peoples’ fault we’re shooting each other. 

I hate all crime against black people, not just the 5% committed by the police & the 5% committed by white people.

Edited by frenchyisback

1 minute ago, frenchyisback said:

If you’re white and work in city politics; is is much much much harder for you to get promoted or commissioned to executive level positions in chocolate city. 

:skull: :deadbanana2: 

50 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

That’s racist to say.

Racism is racism !

Racism on an intrapersonal level ≠ structural racism. Whiteness legitimizes structural racism. Just because you see Black individuals in positions of authority doesn't mean that Black people are in an equal position of power as a race. The dominating culture, the one that is being enforced, is white supremacy and it has a real material effect on Black people all over the world.