What’s your dream home?

Happylittlepunk

Curious what everyone dream home is.

I personally want to buy a condo and live in a nice 3 bedroom one cause I want a family. I am terrible with utilities so I don’t want to be in charge or responsible for fixing that stuff lol. Compared too a house or even a townhouse you become responsible for fixing everything or pay someone to do it lol.

I would love a small but comfortable condo/townhouse that is in a walkable community near parks and a transit stop.  

I've always dreamed of A house with a pool.

I don't need a big fancy house or anything. Just a pool. 

A small lake-house in the middle of nowhere. 

I like the house on Phasmphobia.  just without the ghosts lol. 

Ridgeview Road House - Phasmophobia Wiki Guide - IGN

Phasmophobia Edgefield Street House Map - SteamAH

Any small apartment tbh.

Hate cleaning and being murdered because of one of my 65168 entrances being open :thing:

Cute house, not too big (80-110m2) since I'm not gonna have children, with a sizable garden and in a quiet rural area but not too far from a big city so that I have all the services I need at hand. My family house pretty much fits this description, except it's 245m2, my parents have been renovating the upper floor as a separate apartment so I can go live there (I'm an only child and they'd rather have me here so that they don't have to go to a retirement home eventually, and honestly I agree with them).

A decent sized 3 bed apartment in a central location but also near to parks and nature. My ideal city would be somewhere which is a mix of urban/mountains/beaches with lots of great food so like Hong Kong, Barcelona, Melbourne etc.

4 rooms. 2 bathrooms. No stairs. Has garage. A swimming pool would be nice. In terms of style, I like modern looking houses. Also the subdivision/community where my house is situated at is secure.

On the outside, something similar to the structure of architecture that I feel encapsulates the 70s, like image below, but also heavily influenced by modern architecture:

2012-06-24_1970_9b.jpg

9 hours ago, Allday said:

I like the house on Phasmphobia.  just without the ghosts lol. 

Ridgeview Road House - Phasmophobia Wiki Guide - IGN

Phasmophobia Edgefield Street House Map - SteamAH

omfg same i always look at the phasmophobia houses as reference for something i'd like lmfaoo

Either a spacious, but not too large, one-floor apartment with a balcony in a large city.

Or a one-floor house with a cute little garden.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.