Not funny, girl: Glee actress/victim triggered over Lea’s Funny Girl announcement

BussC,XOXO

17 hours ago, Rith said:

in the future before making a deep connection with someone, i will show them this thread and ask whose side they are on, if they say whoever's name instead of lea i will run away as fast as i can

8 minutes ago, Bussea said:

lbr chile if you showed them this they’d probably run away from you first :dies:

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hector.adriel

• BussC,XOXO

• chester

• Miss Show Business

21 minutes ago, Bussea said:

lbr chile if you showed them this they’d probably run away from you first :dies:

:deadbanana4:

On 7/12/2022 at 2:56 AM, M André said:

Is the role a big deal? sorry i'm not into theater

It’s theatre. Nobody acting in that is making big money  :rip:

Lea got canceled really hard for a while. I’m fine with this. I’m not a fan of hers anymore but like… I don’t give a f*** about funny girl :rip: who cares who is starring in it. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

She clearly wants attention :rip: 

The way she wrote "by the way I'm starring in this blah blah" in the very next tweet :rip:  

:rip:

i understand the frustration but Lea is very talented and this role was meant for her if glee and her Barbara tributes meant anything. it would be a shame to throw all that away as vile as she (still might be? idk life changes ppl)

• 1 month later...

Let's hope this poor black girl moved on, cause it will be loid about Lea in the upcoming months. 

Edited by MrDog

On 7/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, selena_lavigne said:

It’s theatre. Nobody acting in that is making big money  :rip:

Lea got canceled really hard for a while. I’m fine with this. I’m not a fan of hers anymore but like… I don’t give a f*** about funny girl :rip: who cares who is starring in it. 

This ain’t theater. This is broadway.lol 

Can someone please tell me, why people are so bothered that this girl is staring in a Broadway play. Like there are literal video essays about it, I am like why.

At this point, it is getting weird and obsessive like did they really think she was going to stop working just because people said she was cancelled. And another thing, if she is no longer working in any of the same projects as her, why do they care?

11 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Is math related to science?

Broadway is literally the final boss. Being a lead on a broadway is a biggest thing that could happened in your career as an actor. There’s literally a saying that goes “ getting on a broadway show is harder than getting into Harvard”.

Edited by newuser

I'm considering buying a ticket since Lea was born to play this role tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.