Not funny, girl: Glee actress/victim triggered over Lea’s Funny Girl announcement

Bussea

I'm starting to think most of Lea's Glee costars were jealous because she's the only one who's still getting booked :rip:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hector.adriel

• Bussea

• 45seconds

• Bad_vocal_technique

Some of y'all are getting a little TOO defensive of Lea Michele :biblio:

I never really like Lea, but like what’s the point holding that much resentment?

Like she already received backlash and was trashed, she’s slowly rebuilding and that’s okay?

Move on with your life and focus on yourself, there’s no point on focusing on a bully from the past.

Also if Lea learned her lesson it’s also okay to re/build her career.

24 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I'm starting to think most of Lea's Glee costars were jealous because she's the only one who's still getting booked :rip:

Definitely. Some are hypocrites as well…

I'm sorry but that tweet is embarrassing 

And yeah vile people are still working all over the world. What does she want us to do? Lol

I do not want to disregard her feelings, however, as others have stated, Lea apologised and tried to reach out personally but was declined - And this woman had every right to do so - But, Lea was known to be a diva and quite hard to work with (which doesn't make it okay don't get me wrong) - She's taken a long time out of the spotlight to according to her work on herself and I believe it's only right to not demonise her constantly for a period of being a diva. I personally don't believe she was racist as other costars and people who worked with in the past have come out to say they never received that, but I can't state this woman didn't feel like it was racially motivated so I won't speak on that. 

Some in here comparing her to a sexual abuser is... All I'll say is touch grass.

One user in here consistently pushing this "just because she's famous" narrative - It's not that. So stop repeating that line, it's embarrassing. 

I think we need to just give Lea a tad of leeway to progress as a human, to see if she has learnt her lessons, she is immensely talented and being hard to work with is not a reason to be blacklisted imho.

That's my two cents in this thread of opinions. 

I do feel for this woman though, she should possibly seek professional help to progress past this period of time. I can see why others may find this attention seeking of hers as we only hear of her when it's to do with Lea.

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

I do not want to disregard her feelings, however, as others have stated, Lea apologised and tried to reach out personally but was declined - And this woman had every right to do so - But, Lea was known to be a diva and quite hard to work with (which doesn't make it okay don't get me wrong) - She's taken a long time out of the spotlight to according to her work on herself and I believe it's only right to not demonise her constantly for a period of being a diva. I personally don't believe she was racist as other costars and people who worked with in the past have come out to say they never received that, but I can't state this woman didn't feel like it was racially motivated so I won't speak on that. 

Some in here comparing her to a sexual abuser is... All I'll say is touch grass.

One user in here consistently pushing this "just because she's famous" narrative - It's not that. So stop repeating that line, it's embarrassing. 

I think we need to just give Lea a tad of leeway to progress as a human, to see if she has learnt her lessons, she is immensely talented and being hard to work with is not a reason to be blacklisted imho.

That's my two cents in this thread of opinions. 

I do feel for this woman though, she should possibly seek professional help to progress past this period of time. I can see why others may find this attention seeking of hers as we only hear of her when it's to do with Lea.

when Lea Michele gets booked, we all get booked :duca: 

Her dramatic tweet lol. Seething because she thinks people don’t deserve another chance. Move on! Stop wasting your life being bitter. 

I don't particularly like or care about Lea Michele but plenty of other people have done way, way worse things on set and this "drama" came out like two years ago and happened many years before that... I fear it's kind of time to move on, Lea clearly has. :skull:

21 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Not wanting someone to be chosen as the headliner for a BROADWAY production does not mean they can't ever work again.  It's so weird how this site acts like just because someone was famous, they somehow have a right to continue that level of success despite any **** they do. Giving Kanye forgiving Chris Brown, Travis Scott, & Marilyn Mason teas

I don’t think I necessarily have to point out the lunacy of comparing Lea to Manson or Chris Brown but just in case…

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

when Lea Michele gets booked, we all get booked :duca: 

:rip: 

I get it, I believe the allegations about Lea, and what she did was awful. But girl, you have to let it go and move on…

If Lea is such an awful person then just let life and karma do its thing. I just don’t think this Samantha should be wasting her energy on all this negativity from over a decade ago.

i get it i'd be upset too if my bullies became way more successful than me but she's just making herself look bad by having a meltdown whenever lea does something

+ lea already got dragged to hell for what she did there's nothing more we can do about it.. what does she want us/lea to do? like if she's really that angry at lea then she should go beat her up or something :toofunny3: 

Lea remains booked :mandown:

On 7/11/2022 at 9:01 PM, Generation Braindead said:

I feel like this girl only speaks out to get attention, her career clearly hasn’t been successful as Leas she’s only landed a few minor roles since Glee. I’m suspecting a bit of jealously mixed with black girl energy. Time to bury the hatchet girl.

Disgusting FREAK 

Lea Michele should have her career destroyed because she was mean to this person? If being an ******* was punished like that, Hollywood would be empty.

2 hours ago, Loghen said:

Lea Michele should have her career destroyed because she was mean to this person? If being an ******* was punished like that, Hollywood would be empty.

She’s been harassing people for 20 years but yea

This is another Camila Cabello tea. Get over it. It’s been so long, apologies have been made, careers don’t need to be completely destroyed because of mistakes. Next. 

Ree-diculous!

Lea self-wrote, self-produced and self-sang the smash single ‘Run to you’ for this woman. What more does she want? Half of her future Tony??

If Lea ever comes into contact with Faye Dunaway or Patti Lupone. :rip:

in the future before making a deep connection with someone, i will show them this thread and ask whose side they are on, if they say whoever's name instead of lea i will run away as fast as i can

16 hours ago, Rith said:

in the future before making a deep connection with someone, i will show them this thread and ask whose side they are on, if they say whoever's name instead of lea i will run away as fast as i can

lbr chile if you showed them this they’d probably run away from you first :dies:

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

lbr chile if you showed them this they’d probably run away from you first :dies:

:dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.