Not funny, girl: Glee actress/victim triggered over Lea’s Funny Girl announcement

BussC,XOXO

this was the woman who originally called out Lea and started her backlash. Sis ain’t laughing!

Edited by Bussea

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hector.adriel

• BussC,XOXO

• chester

• Miss Show Business

I mean Lea was known trash on the Glee set. Has Lea ever properly apologized? Lea has always given me crazy theatre girl vibes who will tear anyone else down to bring herself up. 

I feel like this girl only speaks out to get attention, her career clearly hasn’t been successful as Leas she’s only landed a few minor roles since Glee. I’m suspecting a bit of jealously mixed with black girl energy. Time to bury the hatchet girl.

Yes. This person sounds like she wants attention.... 

3 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

I’m suspecting a bit of jealously mixed with black girl energy. 

I feel like I have to be missing something obvious because there's no way this means how it reads?????

Girl your music video is at 2k views go fix that 

here comes

11 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

I feel like this girl only speaks out to get attention, her career clearly hasn’t been successful as Leas she’s only landed a few minor roles since Glee. I’m suspecting a bit of jealously mixed with black girl energy. Time to bury the hatchet girl.

9 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Yes. This person sounds like she wants attention.... 

4 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Girl your music video is at 2k views go fix that 

Literally EVERYONE knows Lea Michele is a nightmare, a racist, and an awful person. It's just not this girl. Try some decency next time. :pukey:

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

zero tolerance policy violation.  

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Has Lea ever properly apologized?

Yes.

“I apologize for my behavior and for any pain which I have caused,” Michele posted in a lengthy statement on Instagram. “One of the most important lessons of the last few weeks is that we need to take the time to listen and learn about other people’s perspectives and any role we have played or anything we can do to help address the injustices that they face.”

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/lea-michele-apology-glee-samantha-ware-accusations-microaggressions-1234623471/amp/

I’m not even a Lea Michelle fan but girl was born to play Fanny Brice. 

I get her point and all, but is Lea supposed to just... not work ever again or.... ?

12 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

here comes

Literally EVERYONE knows Lea Michele is a nightmare, a racist, and an awful person. It's just not this girl. Try some decency next time. :pukey:

What does Lea Michelle have to do with this lady’s own music career. Nobody is checking for Lea’s dusty music either 

this thread is a mess already :deadbanana4: how would u feel if ur nasty co-worker got a high profile job again even after being known for being nasty? she's allowed to feel angry

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

this thread is a mess already :deadbanana4: how would u feel if ur nasty co-worker got a high profile job again even after being known for being nasty? she's allowed to feel angry

Lol it sucks but that's.. kind of life?

lea ain’t seeing heaven :coffee2:

35 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

That is literally what powerful men accused of sexual assault say. Not to mention the racist undertones at the end of that. Reported. 

1 minute ago, TheCheshireCat said:

and she's just tweeting her frustration? so what's the issue

Your 15 minutes are up girl, time to add something else to your resume besides “forgotten side character on Glee” and “thorn in the side of Lea Michele’s career” :skull: 

There is a huge difference between accountability and hatred.

Leah already had her public reckoning, she apologized and I'm sure she learned her lesson not to be so damn mean/rude to co-workers.

Constantly beating up on her for being mean years ago is just hatred and gives bullying, and there is no coming to terms with that.

1 minute ago, PopNStuff said:

There is a huge difference between accountability and hatred.

Leah already had her public reckoning, she apologized and I'm sure she learned her lesson not to be so damn mean/rude to co-workers.

Constantly beating up on her for being mean years ago is just hatred and gives bullying, and there is no coming to terms with that.

“Gives bullying and there is no coming to terms with that” :rip:

6 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

And she is allowed to vent? She’s not calling for her to be burned at the stake. 

7 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

+ Lea’s talent speaks for itself

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.