Rihanna spotting goes viral again on Twitter

naval23

4 hours ago, Blue. said:

It is serving album cover tbh

An album fool of deep sad club music. Her Frozen.

Was about to say!!  It IS a serve

5 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Shouldn’t she be breastfeeding her baby?

5 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Rihanna seems like she never fits to be a mother anyway. She probably had her baby because she’s getting older. 

Weirdo behaviour on full display

She was with baby fenty. She go outside at the wireless festival, rolling loud festival and  that Berlin club. 

She can do whatever she want. She has her family with her to take care of the baby in that 3 times. 

This is the same Rihanna who was travelling everywhere while pregnant in the middle of a pandemic and with her baby bump on display. It's not surprising at all that she would now be flying around with her man when she has a newborn at home.

The way they can easily snatch her wig off is alarming 

20 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

You think they just dumped the baby on the side of the street? :rip: It's probably with a nanny or family, learn to mind the business that pays you

I LOVE and stan Rihanna, I just find it kinda odd, considering her kid is barely 2 months old. 

7 hours ago, DonDesperado said:

She was with baby fenty. She go outside at the wireless festival, rolling loud festival and  that Berlin club. 

She can do whatever she want. She has her family with her to take care of the baby in that 3 times. 

That's ok then, still isn't it a bit early for a small baby to fly across oceans? 

3 minutes ago, 808s said:

That's ok then, still isn't it a bit early for a small baby to fly across oceans? 

I'm sure she's following her pediatrician's advise. Most pedestrians say it's ok for babies to fly once they're 4-6 weeks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.