Rihanna spotting goes viral again on Twitter

naval23

why is she in dirty bars and crowds the last few weeks packed up in a corner all undercover like the hulk? is she keeping an eye out on ASAP while hes performing or-

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why is she in dirty bars and crowds the last few weeks packed up in a corner all undercover like the hulk? is she keeping an eye out on ASAP while hes performing or-

Yes she was in London for Rocky's performance at Wireless and this pic is in a club in Berlin he was performing at.

Just now, Fruity said:

Yes she was in London for Rocky's performance at Wireless and this pic is in a club in Berlin he was performing at.

aw. the tings a self made billionaire from an island nation would do for her man :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

I'm really wondering why have they left their 2 months old baby alone for a week...

8 minutes ago, 808s said:

I'm really wondering why have they left their 2 months old baby alone for a week...

You think they just dumped the baby on the side of the street? :rip: It's probably with a nanny or family, learn to mind the business that pays you

33 minutes ago, 808s said:

and all for that trash man

30 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

You think they just dumped the baby on the side of the street? :rip: It's probably with a nanny or family, learn to mind the business that pays you

like...

What is she doing?? Go be a mom or drop the album. She’s just sulking in a corner in the club. 

50 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

The baby need their parents, especially the mom on the first months, but I don't think she's breastfeeding that's why she left for a week, if she did that's almost impossible to leave her baby for entire week like that. But still the child needs their parents the most on their first months. But I guess with rich folks the babies stay most with nannies and grandparents than the parents 

6 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

The baby need their parents, especially the mom on the first months, but I don't think she's breastfeeding that's why she left for a week, if she did that's almost impossible to leave her baby for entire week like that. But still the child needs their parents the most on their first months. But I guess with rich folks the babies stay most with nannies and grandparents than the parents 

Rihanna seems like she never fits to be a mother anyway. She probably had her baby because she’s getting older. 

Edited by gugunikko

It is serving album cover tbh

An album fool of deep sad club music. Her Frozen.

13 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Rihanna seems like she never fits to be a mother anyway. She probably had her baby because she’s getting older. 

You literally don’t know that lady? What is wrong with you? 

OT: Queen of the GP. She literally goes viral every other day. 

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

You don’t know her either 

lana-boards.gif

52 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

What the f*ck does this even mean? 

:toofunny2:

39 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

:rip:

y'all i love dragging her but you need to mind your business about how she mothers her child, that shits WEIRD :deadbanana2:

until she dangles her baby off a hotel balcony stay MUTE with your made up concern :deadbanana2:

59 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Why is this sending me :ahh: 

People in here dragging her mothering skills like they’ll ever know her personally at all:rip: mind your own business and get a life :rip:

Why are ya'll assuming the baby isn't with them? They likely have family/a nanny traveling with them via a comfy private jet. 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Lol the people in this thread pretty much saying that moms should stop having a social life and a career

Good for you Rih :clap3:

22 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Why are ya'll assuming the baby isn't with them? They likely have family/a nanny traveling with them via a comfy private jet. 

This:emofish: it's ******* WEIRD. The fake concern while trying to pass judgment on this woman as a mother.

4 hours ago, gugunikko said:

No offence but are you autistic?

4 hours ago, Blue. said:

waitttt this is serving :jonnycat:

Imagine if this was the cover of R9, I'd be SLAYED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.