Biden's job approval plummets to 33%. Only 26% dems want a 2nd term (NYT)

Chemist

29 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Not that big of a deal anymore. Obama lost independent in 2012 too (O 45% to R 50%) yet he won easily :alexz:

A huge chunk independent are republicans who are ashamed of calling themselves republicans nowadays. 

The 2 recent big waves of people leaving the GOP and calling themselves independent were:

• The rise of Tea Party
  • The rise of Trump

Edited by frenchyisback

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Bomb

• frenchyisback

• byzantium

• ClashAndBurn

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Obama lost independent in 2012 too yet he won easily :alexz:

A huge chunk independent are republicans who are ashamed of calling themselves republicans nowadays. 

The 2 big wave of people leaving the GOP and calling themselves independent were:

• The rise of Tea Party
  • The rise of Trump

While this is true. It's also true that more and more people are abandoning the Democratic Party (I'm personally soon to be one of them). In fact more than a million voters recently switched to identifying as Republican.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-raising-alarm-for-democrats

In fact, the data are showing that more people are abandoning the Democratic Party than the inverse.

Same as it ever was: -- the latest (last three months in parentheses):

• Democrat to Republican: 1,167 (2,331)
  • Republican to Democrat: 343 (665)
  • Democrat to nonpartisan: 915 (2,431)
  • Republican to nonpartisan: 400 (1,207)

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/many-more-dems-switching-parties-than-republicans-during-last-three-months

So who knows what'll happen. However, trying to twist the abject fact that a strong majority of your own party wants someone besides Biden to run is not a good argument in favor of Biden several months in advance of the 2024 presidential season.

Democrats are going to nominate Biden, and he’s going to lose the general, huh. :toofunny3: His stans trying to convince themselves. All sign point to him losing. The ego to keep yourself at the head of the party when you are detrimental to the success of it. 

6 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

:gaycat6:

The chaos to me was when Dems gave free money to everybody to stay home months after the vaccine was widely available.

As a result, I worked like a slave to keep my business opened for services when staff were not returning to work and refusing to pick up more hours. It was HELLISH and I walked around sleep deprived looking like a Zombie. It literally affected my mental well-being as I became extra irritable.  It was not even worth the extra money I made. :skull:

The left hates small business owners and they made it known LOUD & CLEAR. We can die for all they care.

If the left is not gonna care about finding a solution for business owners who are left short staffed due to their generous childcare & unemployment programs; If they are now even gonna acknowledge it as a problem; then the current system works much better for me.

Thank you very much!

Sis, this entire post could be used under the dictionary definition of a sociopath, you keep digging a bigger hole :rip:

Like, this sentence belongs on The Onion:

6 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

If the left is not gonna care about finding a solution for business owners who are left short staffed due to their generous childcare & unemployment programs; If they are now even gonna acknowledge it as a problem; then the current system works much better for me.

Complaining about childcare benefits, really:deadbanana4:
If your business cannot survive when your employees are treated like human beings and given the bare minimum of benefits, your business deserves to fail, and you suck as a business owner :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Sis, this entire post could be used under the dictionary definition of a sociopath, you keep digging a bigger hole :rip:

Like, this sentence belongs on The Onion:

Complaining about childcare benefits, really:deadbanana4:
If your business cannot survive when your employees are treated like human beings and given the bare minimum of benefits, your business deserves to fail, and you suck as a business owner :deadbanana4:

:cm:

You could have said let’s work on getting more immigrants so we have a larger workforce. It could have been let’s look at automation. It could have been anything showing you think small businesses deserves a serious solution to their issues.

but no! Just visceral hatred and condescension.

I can’t wait to vote and throw the left out.

GOP 2022!  :fan:

Edited by frenchyisback

1 minute ago, frenchyisback said:

Your solution could have been, let’s work on getting more immigrants so we have a larger workforce. It could have been let’s look at automation.

GOP 2024 :fan:

I just want to say. I caught the edit of your response yesterday. “Elon was right” :bibliahh:

So it makes sense you fell for the myth of automation. Unless you wanted the the US to fund whatever dead end automation project that welfare queen Elon had. Why can’t Elon do it with his own money? He needs to stop being lazy, and waiting to be fed by the government!!

Just now, A Bomb said:

I just want to say. I caught the edit of your response yesterday. “Elon was right” :bibliahh:

So it makes sense you fell for the myth of automation. Unless you wanted the the US to fund whatever dead end automation project that welfare queen Elon had. Why can’t Elon do it with his own money? He needs to stop being lazy, and waiting to be fed by the government!!

Automation seems to work very well in Japan :michael:

Ps: Good catch!

3 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Automation seems to work very well in Japan :michael:

Ps: Good catch!

The US government isnt here to fund a lazy man with 9 kids from multiple mothers. He is welcome to innovate that AI you speak of on his own. Assuming he is capable :fan:

14 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

You get back what you put out into the world :heart:

Those right-wing Gaga stans KEEP trying it.

0i2wM8S.jpg

I’ll never vote for a Nancy dem ever again.  I’m partly to blame for America’s downfall.  They told me vote for third party or no vote is a vote for anti choice. Oh wait…. :deadbanana4:

Repugs really gawn next one huh.   It’s the Nancy dems fault. 

On 7/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, Miss Show Business said:

Another day, another Biden Bashing thread. I'm so close to just accepting that the far left is going to just willingly give this country away to literal Nazis. I mean, we thought it wouldn't get this bad... Yet here we are.

Biden is already doing this himself, but nice projection.

10 hours ago, Headlock said:

You get back what you put out into the world :heart:

I agree & that is why you’ll get a GOP controlled house and Supreme Court. Enjoy cause I will :gaycat:

No far left laws or executive action will survive. We love to see it. :cm:

Edited by frenchyisback

8 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

You could have said let’s work on getting more immigrants so we have a larger workforce. It could have been let’s look at automation. It could have been anything showing you think small businesses deserves a serious solution to their issues.

I can’t wait to vote and throw the left out.

GOP 2022!  :fan:

The democrat party is not the left...

Its kind of ironic that the rightwing turn the US will inevitably take will actually be the cause of its own imperial demise. I guess I should be happy. it’s a win for the global south and will help create the material conditions for a multipolar world. Already the dollar is losing its dominance. It just sucks for the ppl in its borders, particularly ibpoc, because of deliberately delusional ppl like the Biden stans in this thread and this user not waking up to the reality of the solutions the country requires. The West is done 

15 hours ago, XAMJ said:

92% of democrats would vote for Biden again; the delusional members and their hatred for Biden are blind to reality. Biden would win re-election against trump, the alternative is a right wing nation  

Biden will lose... idk how anyone can look at the state of the economy and think otherwise. He’s doing worse in polling than Jimmy carter who got destroyed by Reagan in 1980... 

Lolol the US is ALREADY a right wing nation. Biden and the democrat admins of Clinton and Obama have assured that. But I forget liberals think virtue signaling about gay rights and privatizing Medicare and giving health insurance companies govt handouts in the name of health “access” constitutes “left wing” politics. A joke...

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Biden will lose... idk how anyone can look at the state of the economy and think otherwise. He’s doing worse in polling than Jimmy carter who got destroyed by Reagan in 1980... 

Lolol the US is ALREADY a right wing nation. Biden and the democrat admins of Clinton and Obama have assured that. But I forget liberals think virtue signaling about gay rights and privatizing Medicare and giving health insurance companies govt handouts in the name of health “access” constitutes “left wing” politics. A joke...

Democrats have practically gave up on even virtue signaling for gay rights. LGBTQ+ rights are under attack now more than ever and Nancy Pelosi’s heir apparent, Hakeem Jeffries, said Dems can’t worry about LGBTQ+ and instead will focus on bread and butter issues. Biden also saying people who care about abortion are outside the mainstream Democratic Party just reveals that they don’t care about these social issues they use as a cudgel to guilt us into voting for them. They don’t care about us in any regard. 

11 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

You literally complained that your cleaning business was suffering despite it operating out-of DC and you were paying them the minimum wage in DC. Your solution is you need to pay your workers more and to stop posting online about them to strangers mad that they want their legally mandated sick days. :skull:

23 hours ago, XAMJ said:

92% of democrats would vote for Biden again; the delusional members and their hatred for Biden are blind to reality. Biden would win re-election against trump, the alternative is a right wing nation  

This. Usual suspects

13 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

I agree & that is why you’ll get a GOP controlled house and Supreme Court. Enjoy cause I will :gaycat:

No far left laws or executive action will survive. We love to see it. :cm:

You do realize they’re going to repeal Obergefell and Lawrence, right? Seeing as you would actually be affected by those things as a gay man, which is the only way you’ll care about anything at all as a verified sociopath and narcissist, I’m sure you’ll be ~enjoying~ that as well :juanny:

9 hours ago, Headlock said:

You do realize they’re going to repeal Obergefell and Lawrence, right? Seeing as you would actually be affected by those things as a gay man, which is the only way you’ll care about anything at all as a verified sociopath and narcissist, I’m sure you’ll be ~enjoying~ that as well :juanny:

let me be clear, I ? oppose idiot sodomy laws.

I hope Roberts & Kavanaugh do not go as far as Thomas for the sake of a lot of people but to be honest I don’t believe in living in red states. :heart:

Edited by frenchyisback

1 hour ago, frenchyisback said:

I hope Roberts & Kavanaugh do not go as far as Thomas for the sake of a lot of people but to be honest I don’t believe in living in red states. :heart:

The way absolutely none of your opinions are consistent :rip:

And yet you're voting for the people enacting them to spite ~the left~ :cm:

I hope Roberts & Kavanaugh do not go as far as Thomas for the sake of a lot of people

So now you care about other people when it affects you too? :cm:

but to be honest I don’t believe in living in red states. :heart:

So you want the benefits of a blue state's laws but want the rest of the country to suffer under a "GOP controlled house and Supreme Court."

Thank you for, once again, spelling out why your are the textbook definition of a sociopath :cm:

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

The way absolutely none of your opinions are consistent :rip:

And yet you're voting for the people enacting them to spite ~the left~ :cm:

So now you care about other people when it affects you too? :cm:

So you want the benefits of a blue state's laws but want the rest of the country to suffer under a "GOP controlled house and Supreme Court."

Thank you for, once again, spelling out why your are the textbook definition of a sociopath :cm:

and what’s the alternative? Vote for people who wanna see me go out of business and go bankrupt?

:dies:

Anyway, Blue state governors are more center left because most of the local legislatures are still red or divided so they have to compromise with GOP & the business community.

Nevada YES

California NO

Im a libertarian if anything.

Edited by frenchyisback

As long as Trump isn’t the nominee, the republicans will be winning next term. Desantis could crush Biden in electoral and potentially win the popular vote too if things continue like this. GOP being dumb enough to let Trump run again is Joe’s only chance for a second term

Biden is far from perfect BUT... I'm giving him a chance based off the fact that ANY Democrat that won would be in the same mess as Biden right now. The man walked into a **** show and has Republicans shooting him down left and right.

19 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

As long as Trump isn’t the nominee, the republicans will be winning next term. Desantis could crush Biden in electoral and potentially win the popular vote too if things continue like this. GOP being dumb enough to let Trump run again is Joe’s only chance for a second term

at least we can't get a ticket with both of them because they're both from Florida

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.