• Frogger17

• supertiffany

• Mystic Boy

• Blue.

I wonder if there will be consequences like jail or the electric chair 

LongWealthyFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

23 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

LongWealthyFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

Oh, this gif makes it easier to see that the girl was walking back towards her to get a closer shot for the pose, so I'm not too surprised with Nicki's reaction, but obviously the girl didn't have those intentions to be overcrowding. 

On 7/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I don't know how anyone can love Nicki Minaj. She is the absolute definition of human trash.

literally, if my fave invited me to meet just to push me id reconsider my life choices

3 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

:lmao:

Ol' girl was SHOOK..PANICKING! 

shes not sober jezz

She’s wrong for pushing the fan like that. Also, how is she gonna announce a meet and greet on social media and not make sure there’s enough/the right security to keep it from being chaotic? She had to have known a lot of stans would show up. 

Everything about her is so messy. 

moonlitdick

That whole day was a mess & my friend wanted me to go with him :hoetenks:

3 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Stop dragging Cardi into this, especially off some **** that happened YEARS ago. Facts are that Cardi wasn't trying to fight and hit her fans. They actually touched her. Nicki was out here, looking cracked and stressed out, fighting the fans she asked to show up to this ghetto ass meet and greet. And this is after her fans did the most over Cardi grabbing her mic back during her performance.

So why people are comparing and likening these two incidents misses me, because they are not the same.

Nah cardi is just wishing death on them :swing:

19 hours ago, InventedGays said:

So barbz were yelling "SUE HER' and that she was a danger to society when Cardi pushed back on a fan grabbing at her performing this weekend, but Nicki doing this is being celebrated by yall? :skull:

Who tf is “celebrating” this, it’s either ppl lashing her or laughing at the absurdity of it all. 

And I know you’re not trying it with the “hypocrisy!!!1!!” claims when PLENTY of users ignore Cardi’s problematic behavior but come rushing to Nicki threads :skull: 

3 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Stop dragging Cardi into this, especially off some **** that happened YEARS ago. Facts are that Cardi wasn't trying to fight and hit her fans. They actually touched her. Nicki was out here, looking cracked and stressed out, fighting the fans she asked to show up to this ghetto ass meet and greet. And this is after her fans did the most over Cardi grabbing her mic back during her performance.

So why people are comparing and likening these two incidents misses me, because they are not the same.

This didn't happen that many years ago. Stop acting like it occurred in the Neolithic era. And anyway, Cardi was talking about people's dead children and calling dark-skinned women monkeys. Like I said, neither fanbase can talk.

2 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

This didn't happen that many years ago. Stop acting like it occurred in the Neolithic era. And anyway, Cardi was talking about people's dead children and calling dark-skinned women monkeys. Like I said, neither fanbase can talk.

That is irrelevant to this situation. And it’s also filled with lies. Just because YOU think a roach is somehow synonymous with someone being black doesn’t mean you can project your toxicity on everyone else. But also admitting that calling someone a roach is anti-black would be admitting that you think Cardi is black since she called her own damn self a roach. So what is it?? Is she black or not? Is roach derogatory only to black people? 

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

That is irrelevant to this situation. And it’s also filled with lies. Just because YOU think a roach is somehow synonymous with someone being black doesn’t mean you can project your toxicity on everyone else. But also admitting that calling someone a roach is anti-black would be admitting that you think Cardi is black since she called her own damn self a roach. So what is it?? Is she black or not? Is roach derogatory only to black people? 

BOTH fanbases have no room to talk. What about that are you not understanding? Roach incident or not, there's plenty of other things to mention, so NO ONE has any high ground on which to stand.:zzz:

She was there in the streets to create a chaos just to feed her own ego and she reacts like that when somebody is taking a picture from a totally respectful distance? She’s disgusting and pathetic

10 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

shes not sober jezz

Its that '"rubbing alcohol" :lmao:

Edited by iaintiffin

I'm a Nicki hater but she probably felt trapped and was panicking in the heat of the moment. It's funny, though, cuz the fan wasn't even touching her. 

I guess you are being blessed by Pastor Minaj-Petty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.